QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - A PICTURE OF MIYAZAKI'S "CHILDREN"
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions A PICTURE OF MIYAZAKI'S "CHILDREN" Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  A PICTURE OF MIYAZAKI'S "CHILDREN"Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, this is a picture I found on one's Sina micro blog in China.

Sina micro blog in China just like the twitter in the world.

The picture is about Miyazaki and his "children"

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

11.24.2011, 01:26 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
supertrf
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Now can u find how many figures of Miyazaki's films have appered in this picture???

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

11.24.2011, 01:27 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately, supertrf, the picture didn't come thru...

11.24.2011, 01:40 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
supertrf
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51

But I can see it...
well, I try to send it again now .

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!

11.24.2011, 01:49 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
supertrf
Tanuki

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1295797379

Well , this is the link of the picture , pls hit it.

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!

11.24.2011, 01:51 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
supertrf
Tanuki

quote:

Ok , pls click the link at 5 floor.

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!

11.24.2011, 01:51 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Still nothing...

This is what I get when I access the link. It is the same image that in on your first post.

I clicked the little image at the top left that said '5', but no picture. looked like a forum of some sort... and, unfortunately, I don't read Chinese, lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.24.2011, 02:05 AM.

11.24.2011, 02:00 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
supertrf
Tanuki

quote:
Still nothing...

This is what I get when I access the link. It is the same image that in on your first post.

I clicked the little image at the top left that said '5', but no picture. looked like a forum of some sort... and, unfortunately, I don't read Chinese, lol

Well, and is this ok???

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!

11.24.2011, 02:07 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
husky51
The Old Guy

GOT IT!!! YAY...

But now I have to go to bed as I have to get up early tomorrow for work... It is after 10PM here...

also, now you can send the 'girl' pics, lol

11.24.2011, 02:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
supertrf
Tanuki

quote:
GOT IT!!! YAY...

But now I have to go to bed as I have to get up early tomorrow for work... It is after 10PM here...

also, now you can send the 'girl' pics, lol

I see I see

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!

11.24.2011, 06:55 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Why is all i can think about when i see this is what he would look like without a beard?

11.24.2011, 08:12 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That picture is a bit creepy.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.25.2011, 11:06 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
That picture is a bit creepy.

It is 3.30am now and seeing that image is strangely unsettling...

It seems like Miyazaki is staring into my soul. @_@

11.25.2011, 03:26 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The picture is rather creepy.
It reminds me of a War poster we had in Britain during World War Two, where no matter where you were when you were looking at the poster the guy was allways looking at you, and because he was pointing it just made it creepier.

It just reminds me of that.

11.25.2011, 06:03 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by supertrf
[

Well, and is this ok???

OK, here is what I've got...
Around the top of his head:
Porco Rosso's plane...
Heidi...
San and Moro...
Sophie...
Nausicaa... (with Ohmu)
The two runners I don't recognize... EDIT: Conan and Jimsy (also with help from Zacherykrodel)

Around his eyeglasses:
Satsuki and Mei: OK, OK, I forgot to include Totoro... (sheesh)
Kiki and Tommo...
Lupin and Clarisse...
I don't recognize the two sitting (indian girl?) EDIT: They are Hols and Hilda and her owl. From "Prince of the Sun" (with a reminder from Zacherykrodel) I'd seen this but forgot it.
Paku and Sheeta...
Don't recognize the falling man unless he is the Count from Lupin's movie... EDIT: He is probably Colonel Muska from "Castle in the Sky" (With help from captaingeorge)

Nose:
Ponyo...

Mouth:
Sherlock Hound...

Chin area:
Chihiro/Sen and Haku and No-Face, Baby and Yubaba...
Shizuku and the Baron (don't ask me to spell his name)

Can anyone recognize the ones I don't know???

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.26.2011, 05:03 PM.

11.25.2011, 08:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is the falling guy Colonel Muska from Laputa?

11.26.2011, 08:29 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Yes, it could be... I forgot about him...

11.26.2011, 08:34 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The two running characters near his head are Conan and Jimsy, I think.

The two characters sitting on his glasses are from Horus: Prince of the Sun, but I don't know their names, as I haven't actually seen that film yet.

11.26.2011, 03:30 PM  
husky51
The Old Guy

Thank you, zacherykrodel, you are exactly right... I have seen "Prince of the Sun" and didn't recognize the characters. TW, they are Hols and Hilda and her owl...

I couldn't find an image of Jimsy, but did find a few of Conan and Lana, mostly running and him with his harpoon. So, that IS Conan and making an assumption that the other figure is Jimsy...

11.26.2011, 05:07 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
supertrf
Tanuki

Oh,u are all great! Bingo!
I'd watched the picture about 10min before I found all the characters......

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!

11.29.2011, 08:27 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks