QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Film 4:Ghibli Season (UK+Ireland)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Film 4:Ghibli Season (UK+Ireland) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watched 'The Little Norse Prince' on the Film 4 Ghibli Marathon, reminded me alot of Nausicca!

I liked it all the same, considering it was done in 1968 it was incredible quality and incredible style for the technology that was out their when it was done!!!!

12.16.2011, 07:01 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh no, I've just realised I'll miss Kiki's Delivery Service! I've only seen parts before and I wanted to watch it, but I forgot when it was on and now I've made plans. Oh well, one day...

12.16.2011, 07:59 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ill miss Kiki too And on top of that, i missed Whisper of the Heart yesterday, and their the two i wanted to see most along with Laputa... Which ill be seeing....

12.17.2011, 09:07 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Oh no, I've just realised I'll miss Kiki's Delivery Service! I've only seen parts before and I wanted to watch it, but I forgot when it was on and now I've made plans. Oh well, one day...

Just get it on DVD it is quite cheap!!!!

12.17.2011, 11:33 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i meant to make this comment a few days back but how and ever

i hope im not the only person who managed to catch most of the films that were on film 4 over the last 2 weeks and i hope whoever did enjoyed them as much as i did

i was thinking about starting a Ghibli/anime on t.v. thread, where if you see anything that might benefit other people on this forum you could just write what country, channel and time its on in, just so people wont miss out on something that they mightent have on dvd or cant manage to find it in the shops.

Just an idea, i understand theres alot of different nationalitys here so there might not be much point to it , but if it can help people then why not?

12.28.2011, 11:49 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks