QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli retrospective in New York
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli retrospective in New York » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Ghibli retrospective in New YorkPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Several movies (real 35mm, not DVD) are to be shown in a Ghibli retrospective at IFC Center (NY) , from Dec-16 to Jan-12. Includes some movies never shown in USA (I think), as Ocean Waves and Omohide Poro-Poro.

Post last edited by leonbloy on 12.14.2011, 10:00 AM.

12.13.2011, 09:01 PM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow. Just another reason why i wish i lived in New York!

12.13.2011, 09:20 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

id love to see the fantasy scenes in Whisper of the Heart on a big screen.... That festival (if its ok to call it that) sounds amazing

12.13.2011, 10:05 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
ReinaleaCoy
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ReinaleaCoy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is a great chance for all the people in New York to watch movies of Ghibli movies including very rare one's too. >

12.17.2011, 02:52 AM ReinaleaCoy is offline   Profile for ReinaleaCoy Add ReinaleaCoy to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, furniture, just what i came to the Ghibli Tavern for....

And welcome, by the way

12.18.2011, 12:05 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks