QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - How old are you?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » How old are you? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: How old are you?
≤15
16-30
31-45
46-60
61-75
76+
Results
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Exactly, I am there for the atmosphere and to enjoy great food. Though most time, since my friends choose where we go it's usually rubbish food. I prefer just to cook at home, I know I can do better anyway than most.

Talking about that, hoping one of my interviews will land me a Commis Chef job.

06.17.2014, 04:36 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

good luck, spidey, m'lad

06.17.2014, 01:36 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks Husky, I appreciate it

06.17.2014, 05:57 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks