QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - How old are you?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » How old are you? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: How old are you?
≤15
16-30
31-45
46-60
61-75
76+
Results
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  How old are you?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How old is everyone here?

12.22.2011, 05:16 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've never made a secret of my age in here... 65 yuck!

12.22.2011, 12:59 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

12.22.2011, 02:13 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

21..T_T
I miss being 20.. I feel so much older now, seriously

12.22.2011, 06:23 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jelly
21..T_T
I miss being 20.. I feel so much older now, seriously

Hahaha, wait until you hit the 1/4 century mark...

Just noticed that I might have hit the wrong slot in the poll... I should be one in the 61-75 range...

AND I see that the guy that started this didn't indicate his age... lol

jus' funning with ya, calforsale

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.22.2011, 09:52 PM.

12.22.2011, 09:49 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Darrius Sebastian
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.24.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Darrius Sebastian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

25 and never felt better

01.02.2012, 02:34 PM Darrius Sebastian is offline   Profile for Darrius Sebastian Add Darrius Sebastian to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I will be 19 next week.

01.02.2012, 06:02 PM  
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im 18. i can do anything (especially pay taxes, as the government seems to have noticed. )

01.03.2012, 01:07 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

17 at the moment, but I am 18 in a month!!!! Can't wait

02.06.2012, 02:59 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51

AND I see that the guy that started this didn't indicate his age... lol

jus' funning with ya, calforsale

oh lol, i'm 18 haha.

02.07.2012, 10:13 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

21 years young

02.08.2012, 04:56 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was 66 on june 2 but in my head I feel 18 it's just my
body at times tells me that I'm not

06.05.2014, 09:22 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, welcome to the senior section of the Tavern, hunter, lol I'll be 68 in September. Not really looking forward to it, but the alternative is even suckier, lol.

06.05.2014, 12:12 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
hahaha, welcome to the senior section of the Tavern, hunter, lol I'll be 68 in September. Not really looking forward to it, but the alternative is even suckier, lol.

I don't know about you husky51 but my life has gone
so fast (lets hope the latter part slows down a bit) as I'm
having such a good time)
regards, J.

06.07.2014, 11:35 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am 18, 19 in September, I am not in the minority. I feel normal haha

06.09.2014, 06:13 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
husky51
The Old Guy

Naw, there's a bunch of you young'ns in the Tavern... Gotta start checking ID's... lol

Of course, in THIS Tavern, it's legal to be young...

06.09.2014, 06:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahh damn he's caught on umm I swear Sir it's real I.D no fake I.D here, shh guys act 18.

06.15.2014, 06:59 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by SpideyIncarnated
Ahh damn he's caught on umm I swear Sir it's real I.D no fake I.D here, shh guys act 18.

hahahaha, but spidey... It's ok to be under the age of 18 in the Tavern, cuase we serve no alcoholic beverages, only tea... Ask the Tea Master...

06.15.2014, 09:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Koda
Ohmu

Haha, It's okay though I am almost 19 I don't drink much when I am out. I do love a good cider when I am at home though, with friends or family.

06.16.2014, 05:13 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
husky51
The Old Guy

I believe you, Spidey, because it is hard to enjoy good food when your taste buds are wasted...

06.17.2014, 02:36 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks