QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Is it possible to connect an iPad to the internet using a mobile phone
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Is it possible to connect an iPad to the internet using a mobile phone » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.04.12
  Is it possible to connect an iPad to the internet using a mobile phonePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Terrace Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it possible to connect an iPad to the internet using a mobile phone?
I've used my phone to connect to the internet on my PC, and wonder if it is possible to do the same on the iPad.

----------------

apple accessories ipad2 cover ipad2 leather cases

01.04.2012, 02:43 AM Terrace is offline   Profile for Terrace Add Terrace to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I personally do not know, but I would be the last person to ask anyway, lol...

Well I can't answer your question, I can WELCOME you to the Tavern, Terrace... enjoy

EDIT:
I typed your question into 'Bing' and one of the responses was through 'uk Answers Yahoo'. I believe that it is possible but whith certain conditions. It seemed to show that your same question was asked about 6 months ago so there are numerous answers given, if I read it right.

Good luck.

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.04.2012, 12:35 PM.

01.04.2012, 12:29 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks