QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Were I can download GHIBLI's wallpaper
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Were I can download GHIBLI's wallpaper Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.18.05
Were I can download GHIBLI's wallpaperPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ToRoToRo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello! I'm a new member. I'm come from Thailand. I was very love ghibli. who have website download wallpaper ? I wanttttttttttt( ^-^ ) please..
Thank!

Sorry, my English is not good ( T-T )

07.02.2005, 08:10 AM ToRoToRo is offline   Profile for ToRoToRo Add ToRoToRo to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh welcome! Glad to meet a Ghibli fan from Thailand! And don't worry about your English. After all I am not a native speaker myself.

This site has some wallpapers:
http://miyazakilove.free.fr/

There are some high-res calendar images here, which you may resize and use as wallpapers.
http://www.albatross1.com/ANIMIMG/miyazaki.htm

My own Ghibli wallpaper was designed by myself . I used a high-res press image as the source, removed the sunny sky, and fitted in a dynamic starry background that shows the night sky outside my window.

07.02.2005, 11:28 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

does anyone loves Totoro?
Ghibli Totoro Calender 1997,1998,1999,2000
http://rose-schwarzes.hp.infoseek.co.jp/wallpaper/totoro.htm

07.04.2005, 09:54 AM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
Neko Danshaku =^^=
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.21.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Neko Danshaku =^^= Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice collection! Thanks for sharing! btw I found something odd about your homepage

quote:
we introduce the image of the Totoro calendar of Studio Ghinli. (on nanashi's mentioned homepage)

You said "we". Is this mean you are a group named "nanashi" or do you want to represent Japan?
btw you mistyped Ghibli w/ Ghinli....

Oh and if you dont mind, please give a link to all website you have made. It's a little hard to memorize all your homepages address

I definitely love the Totoro on December 1999.... he's fluffy

Post last edited by Neko Danshaku =^^= on 07.04.2005, 03:08 PM.

07.04.2005, 03:05 PM Neko Danshaku =^^= is offline   Profile for Neko Danshaku =^^= Add Neko Danshaku =^^= to your buddy list
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe, im nanashi. (who am I).
the reason why i used "we" that time was such a feeling.
oh sorry, ive forgotten that i uploaded what in somewhere. the pages which i have remembered is here.
http://rose-rote.hp.infoseek.co.jp/miya/

07.04.2005, 08:08 PM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The totoros in the calendar images are so cute and fluffy. . Thank you very much for sharing them .

P.S. isn't there some cultural differences at work on the "I," "We" confusion? The West (Englsih or other European languages) streeses individuality and the differences between "I" and "We" are taken more seriously. While in the East (Chinese/Japanese), "We" as a proper noun may be used by the hosts for emphasizing an atmosphere of politeness or friendliness.

07.05.2005, 06:00 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
ToRoToRo
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ToRoToRo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thank you very much! Now I have a lot of pretty wallpaper ( ^ - ^ )

07.05.2005, 10:25 AM ToRoToRo is offline   Profile for ToRoToRo Add ToRoToRo to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks