QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Just a Random Question (4)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Just a Random Question (4) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Just a Random Question (4)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So I want to know the following...
(In the event that you were made ruler of your own country)

(1) Would you be power hungry war lord or a peace keeper?
(2) What colors would you fly?
(3) What would your country be called?
(4) What would the capital be called?
(5) What would be a significant resource or form of income that would fuel your city and make it unique?
( For #5 check my example of what I would do. )

01.20.2012, 04:24 PM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
PrettyKittyMeowMeow
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

(1) I would be a peace keeper (with an army to back it up.)
(2) My cities color would be a light blue and a silver.
(3) It would be something beautiful like Evelongika.
(4) Captial would be named after me....duh
(5) My main resource would be a crop/harvests based - So as a form of exporting income would be like wine, spices, fabrics, and just simple food exports.

01.20.2012, 04:31 PM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1) Peacekeeper with a militia...
2) Blue and white with a Husky on it, like my old CB radio badge... lol (if I can find it, I'll post a pic)
3) I would have to think long and hard about a country name. Probably hold a poll and see what is popular among the general populace...
4) See above...
5) This would depend greatly on where the country was and what resources were available. If a cold climate, then maybe agriculture might not be feasible. Likewise if a desert country, aquaculture wouldn't work unless I had access to the ocean.

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.20.2012, 05:48 PM.

01.20.2012, 05:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1)Power hungry war lord. Just to keep the ruffians out. I don't get this question anyway, meh.

2)Blue, probably. Two colours.

3)Eh, I'd probably take over an existing one, so yeah.

4)Whatever the name of the current capital is.

5)Crops, renewable energy and biotech. World needs these two the most.

There's actually one idea I really want to propose to the leaders of the world that can really improve the states of the world.

Consider urban development in forested areas. Imagine all the fertile soil made to waste.

Now imagine if we can actually send all this fertile soil to arid areas in 3rd world countries to grow crops. Not only would all this soil still be useful, it would generate income for these countries and relieve poverty and world hunger.

Would this not be a good idea?

Also, I imagine that desert areas make good spots to generate solar and geothermal energy. Why not build energy fields in these areas? Nobody live in such areas anyway, seems like wasted opportunity.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.20.2012, 11:14 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1) Peace keeper, with no army.

2) Green blue and violet.

3) Simbulgaray.

4) Barkinrod

5) Coal and various other freight by rail.

01.21.2012, 02:49 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1) Peace Keeper, with a significant sized and well trained Army, Navy and Airforce, to make sure everyone knows who is boss. (I am a huge supporter of Right Wing politics)
2) Seens as I am patriotic I would be ruler of the country I come from, so England.... So I would fly the english flag.
3) England..... DUH..
4)London.... the best city in the world!!!!
5) Seen as I am rather a big conservative supporter, I would create trade routes and business links with the world and hope to attract businesses to invest and set up in my country, mostly big businesses that wouldn't crumble or colapse during a recession making my country as safe as possible.

01.22.2012, 03:30 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

(1) War Lord, but more a Michael Collins style guerilla warfare freedom fighter than a war lord
(2) Green and gold
(3) Poblacht na hEireann
(4) Either Saoirse or Anam
(5) As sovereign a country as possible, copying the Japanese/Chinese model of promoting growth of national company's before looking to import a product

01.22.2012, 03:50 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by captain george
(1) War Lord, but more a Michael Collins style guerilla warfare freedom fighter than a war lord
(2) Green and gold
(3) Poblacht na hEireann
(4) Either Saoirse or Anam
(5) As sovereign a country as possible, copying the Japanese/Chinese model of promoting growth of national company's before looking to import a product

What does number three mean in English?

01.22.2012, 03:56 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Irish Republic

4 means 'Freedom' or 'Soul'

01.22.2012, 04:00 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks