QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Mac or PC?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Mac or PC? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Mac or PC?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just got a brand new MacBook Pro thanks to a student discount, and it got me wondering. What do you guys use? Mac or PC? What do you think of each?

Personally, I love my Mac, but I'm honestly a bit underwhelmed. It isn't as amazing as I though it was going to be.

01.26.2012, 09:38 PM  
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have used a Mac for years and wouldn't ever go back to Windows. I love all Apple's products; iPhone, iPod, iPad, iMac. I've found their machines to be extremely reliable and I love their sleek designs.

My Anime List

01.27.2012, 04:23 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I stick around with dell, because of the robust design and reliability. My laptop has had a clothes rack fall on it. And its taken a nose dive down the staircase. And still came out running faultlessly.

01.27.2012, 08:38 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dell and HP for me... It's just what I first used and became used to...

01.27.2012, 12:21 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I use PCs, but mainly because they're more effective with my microsoft-based products.

I don't think I'd get that good of a framerate on a mac, anyways.

01.27.2012, 02:08 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can see where this thead is going to end up...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.27.2012, 08:20 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

PC! I love PC's... more products out there, easy to acquire computer parts for cheap. I have an IBM computer thats about 450mhz cpu , 64mb of ram from about 12 years ago... it still runs. All the PC's i've owned are reliable.

01.30.2012, 02:45 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

PC, I use ACER, really reliable, I have used Mac computer products and I find them to complex, menu's within menu's, that sorta thing just annoys me, nice and simple thats all you need in life, I like all other Apple products though. But as computers go PC all the way and they are far cheaper than apple computers in England by at least a couple of hundred quid!!!!

02.04.2012, 05:02 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks