QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Just a Random Question (9)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Just a Random Question (9) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Just a Random Question (9)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Do you have any scars?

01.28.2012, 12:46 PM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, on my chest from when I tripped and fell on my cat. His displeasure was shown with much clawing.

My Anime List

01.28.2012, 02:05 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

On my foot. When i was little i stepped on a metal spike.

01.28.2012, 05:23 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes...
A small scar on my left elbow and another on the left side of my head, just inside the hairline from when I was hit by a car at age 12.

Scars on the ball of my left foot and my right heel from cuts on jagged rocks and shellfish at age 17. The heel took 13 stitches. I had to walk home 1/4 mile thru fields.

Forefinger, left hand. finger tip deformed from a bad infection from a cut received in the Navy. I was hospitalized for 3 weeks.

Small scars from welding burns on my ankles and lower legs.

Cuts on two fingers on my right hand from a machete. (One of the dumbest things I've done)

Last, a small round scar on my shoulder from when I got my polio vaccine as a kid.

My collection of lifes' little boo-boos...lol

reading hope's post reminded me of the time I was running in a friends backyard (he had dogs) and I stepped on a porkchop bone. Went well into my foot. Haven't noticed any scar, but then I haven't really looked.

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.28.2012, 06:28 PM.

01.28.2012, 06:26 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
PrettyKittyMeowMeow
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a lot of of scars mostly on my legs and arms a got a few on my chin and cheek. I also got some on my back.

01.29.2012, 05:36 PM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

iv got one on my right arm from when i fell through a window. Severed an artery but the scar is pretty small.

01.29.2012, 06:42 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

One on my chin from when I was 6, I was in a swimming pool climbing up the stairs to a slide, and the stairs were wet, I slipped and smashed my chin on the step split it open and nearly put my teeth through my top lip!!!

Luckily I didn't need stitches..... to be honest I didn't go to the hospital either, my dad just told me to pinch it shut and it healed itself pretty quickly!!!

02.01.2012, 04:16 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

PK, ya gotta stop getting in the ring for those Muey Thai matches...

02.02.2012, 03:13 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks