QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Just a Random Question (11)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Just a Random Question (11) Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
Just a Random Question (11)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What was the most miserable day in your life?

02.02.2012, 01:21 AM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Possibly on my ship in the South China Sea enroute to Japan and trying to get away from a typhoon that kept changing course and seemingly following us. I was freaking miserable and, along with the rest of the crew, very much worried of being sunk by the storm. We were only 245 feet long, 35' wide and had a mean draft of only 10 feet with a semi-round bottom. And my rack was on frame 19 up near the bow where most of the violence and action was.

I love the sea, but I also have a great deal of respect for her.

There were many other instances in my life that were a cause of misery to me, not the least is the cause of the break-up with my wife of 27 yrs. My children being sick, traffic accidents, family worries, out of work or working and money probs, either way...

nuff said.

02.02.2012, 03:23 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just trying to think... I was miserable for months after a certain boy broke up with me, oh... a year and about three months ago that was now. He's a nightmare; even after all this time I still don't know whether he's a good or bad person at heart. Either way, we have some kind of connection. I love him, still.

And then, at the end of last year, I was severely cut up after the psychiatrist I'd been referred to by my doctor told me there was nothing technically wrong with me and just brushed me off. Couldn't have been less helpful if he'd tried. It had taken months to work up the courage just to see the doctor; I'm transgender you see, that's my problem. I know it doesn't sound like anything to be upset over but... I took it very, very hard. All that anxiety and worrying just to hit a dead end there.

My Anime List

02.02.2012, 05:04 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Worst day of my life was being rejected.
But the worst day which does not involve not getting lucky will girls include.

Pets dieing/ trains being cut u/ Natural disasters/ and many more.

02.03.2012, 06:08 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am only 17 so miserable days for me are very limitted, but if I was to choose out of the few I can remember or have ever experienced, it would have to be the day I found out my nan had suffered a stroke, and she wasn't found until five hours later because she lives on her own. If it wasn't for a freak coincidence she would probably be dead, but that is far to long to go into right now, but that day and the time on from there was very miserable for the whole family. A very touch and go situation. I got more miserable though when I went to see her in the hospital and saw her, she was the strongest woman I have ever known and it was extremely upsettign to see her so frail and dependent on other people.

That is the most miserable day/ days!!!

02.04.2012, 04:55 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the dependency on others because of a weakened state is my biggest problem with growing old... So far, i've been lucky...

02.07.2012, 09:33 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Too many to recall.

02.08.2012, 03:56 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Most miserable day?

I guess I have been kind of lucky I haven't been hit with anything insurmountable yet, but...

The worst thus far has to be when my best friend and I got into a massive flame war over this guy she started dating. For some reason she had it in her head I had romantic interest in her, while I was, as a friend, concerned of the fella's unstable character.

Took two months, a steam excursion, and becoming a brony to pull myself back up. In that time she reached the same conclusion as I did...

All's well now, so...like I said, nothing insurmountable...

02.10.2012, 11:50 AM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks