QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hope it's a good day whether you're celebrating or not! ^__^

And of course, I love you all! <3

02.14.2012, 07:55 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol. I didn't realize it was Valentines Day until about an hour ago. I just don't pay attention to these things.

Anyways, Happy Valentines Day!

02.14.2012, 08:22 PM  
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got some doritos and chilli dip, watched the notebook by myself and cried all day. Some laugh.

Didn't really though.

It was sour cream dip.

02.14.2012, 09:09 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I just realized how unintentionally insensitive some of my friends are...I had to sift through a good friend boasting about her BF and another obnoxious friend of mine who was too lazy to fix some confounded MSTS software and was bugging me for a nonexistant workaround.

I'm relieved that disaster's over...

02.15.2012, 10:53 AM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I didn't notice this at the time. I guess I haven't been here often enough lately! Anyway, happy yesterday.

02.15.2012, 05:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oops, forgot about it being Valentines Day, I think...

Hope it was a nice one for everybody...

02.15.2012, 07:14 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahaha I had a good valentines day with le boy~

02.17.2012, 09:09 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks