QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Vote for Britain's best animated character
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Vote for Britain's best animated character » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Vote for Britain's best animated characterPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As the title suggests, there is a pole being held to decide Britain's best animated character being held on the BAA's (British Animation Awards) Facebook page. Its only getting started recently and i assumed there would be some interest in it. There is a link to the pole in this article

Its gotta be danger mouse for me

02.21.2012, 08:35 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If I ever work out how you vote for something, it'll be Count Duckula. That show was genius.

My Anime List

02.22.2012, 01:08 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not sure if its on the list, but its got to be thomas the tank engine for me.
*if thomas isnt on the list then i shall bellow a mighty THIS IS SPARRTA! and kick someone into a hole*

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 02.22.2012, 01:14 PM.

02.22.2012, 01:13 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks