QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Pony Thread, Anyone?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Pony Thread, Anyone? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Pony Thread, Anyone?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Or should I say "anypony"?
Just to keep from cluttering up the "Your thoughts on" threads, I'm firing this one up for all the bronies out there.
yaaay

02.23.2012, 10:55 AM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whats that?

Did someone say?

02.23.2012, 08:20 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, Lordy.....

02.23.2012, 10:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eyyup.

Pony Thread.

02.24.2012, 12:39 AM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK,OK...

Here's my contribution..... see the purdy hoofies......

sigh....

02.24.2012, 03:28 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is... bizarre. That first one looks like its suffering a bad case of trapped wind.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 02.25.2012, 07:09 PM.

02.24.2012, 11:11 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

hahahaha, you're right, Saddles, it does.... lol

here's another goofy looking one...

02.25.2012, 03:02 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
OK,OK...

[image]

sigh....

That just made my day...LOL!

(The real crack-up is that somebody probably dyed its mane and tail, rhinestoned the hooves, and painted on the mark just for the some temporary thing.)

This clip sums up my reaction quite well...

Post last edited by AmtrakDesertWindrider on 02.26.2012, 12:51 AM.

02.26.2012, 12:51 AM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That poor pony.

See... I liked this show. I liked it when I was six, maybe seven. Back in the nineties, yo.

I find this large adult fanbase the new series has... well, puzzling, at best.

My Anime List

02.26.2012, 12:55 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, I'm not a big fan of my little pony, I just thought that I'd find some pony pics to post... lol

here's another...

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.26.2012, 01:20 PM.

02.26.2012, 01:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Try to look at this one without d'awww-ing...

02.26.2012, 11:22 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Today on My Little Pony:A chimera voiced by John de Lancie psychologically torments the main characters!
I'm not kidding. Q lives on!

Post last edited by AmtrakDesertWindrider on 02.27.2012, 08:51 PM.

02.27.2012, 08:51 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What are you guys doing!

02.28.2012, 04:06 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I'm just along for the chuckles... lol

02.28.2012, 04:20 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
What are you guys doing!

Excuse me!

Post last edited by captain george on 02.28.2012, 09:39 AM.

02.28.2012, 09:38 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pony's makes me think of the tie with unicorns that the film despicable me has.

02.28.2012, 12:43 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

how about a unicorn AS a tie???

more or less...

02.28.2012, 02:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
ClarissaElisa
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.28.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ClarissaElisa Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
OK,OK...

sigh....

02.28.2012, 07:20 PM ClarissaElisa is offline   Profile for ClarissaElisa Add ClarissaElisa to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Rainbow dash is so cool!

02.28.2012, 08:33 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

02.28.2012, 08:43 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks