QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The incredible Ghibli DVD-Player it's here!!!!!!!!!!!:
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » The incredible Ghibli DVD-Player it's here!!!!!!!!!!!: » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  The incredible Ghibli DVD-Player it's here!!!!!!!!!!!:Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi!,

The incredible Ghibli DVD-Player it's here!!!!!!!!!!!:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=1941389994

See you.

11.25.2002, 08:17 AM  
Manny Calavera
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.06.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Manny Calavera Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I saw that some time ago. It looks really cute,

11.28.2002, 03:11 AM Manny Calavera is offline   Profile for Manny Calavera Add Manny Calavera to your buddy list Send an Email to Manny Calavera
Sammi
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.28.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sammi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Iz so adorable! I saw it in Japan, but it was REALLY expensive. *hugs the DVD player* Santa better get me this for Christmas. ^_^

Sammi <3

12.14.2002, 10:56 AM Sammi is offline   Profile for Sammi Add Sammi to your buddy list Send an Email to Sammi Homepage of Sammi
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it makes me hungry

12.22.2002, 05:38 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
echelon
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.22.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by echelon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't mind having that... Pretty expensive though. I imagine I could sell/trade Princess-Mononoke.com for one, but that would be a hard choice.

12.22.2002, 05:41 PM echelon is offline   Profile for echelon Add echelon to your buddy list Homepage of echelon Add echelon to your contact list AIM Screenname: echelonrequiem YIM Screenname: jamesdazman
UO
(/`A')/

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol... i'll trade any my domains anytime for that

12.22.2002, 05:50 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
echelon
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.22.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by echelon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, I'll give you free traffic. I'm planning a Mononoke site, but we're not gonna use it until then. It's top google search result. I'll CNAME it to your domain if you like.

We had used it to our forums, but our dumb ISP blocked port 80. Now we have to run off a non standard port, so that domain is useless at the moment...

12.22.2002, 05:58 PM echelon is offline   Profile for echelon Add echelon to your buddy list Homepage of echelon Add echelon to your contact list AIM Screenname: echelonrequiem YIM Screenname: jamesdazman
UO
(/`A')/

)

12.23.2002, 07:08 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks