QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cosplay
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cosplay » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, what a lovely picture - and a great idea to pose it that way.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.11.2014, 06:15 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cute! I really feel there isn't enough Ghibli cosplay. And bumping this thread was a good choice, I think!

07.11.2014, 06:16 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seek and ye shall find.

Love that huge leaf.

We may have had this one before...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.11.2014, 06:25 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The San cosplay is especially good. I think that costume tends to work out pretty nicely.

07.11.2014, 06:31 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A good choice of background helps. It works so well there rather than in a convention hall. The fact the cosplayer is such an attractive woman doesn't hurt either

07.11.2014, 07:13 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Arrietty looks like a professional. And hot.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.11.2014, 10:56 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Loved the Kiki/Tombo pic and the San one as well. I would have rather seen a seascape background for the Kiki one.

07.11.2014, 12:49 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love the first four of those you posted Saddles, all brilliant. That San one might be the best I've seen. And that girl looks just like Chihiro! And Arrietty, well... it's just spot on.

For our Kill la Kill fans, this met me on DA's front page today

My Anime List

07.12.2014, 08:17 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I think I need to watch Kill la Kill. I've been put off because its by the same director who did Gurren Lagaan and that was just plain mental. I couldn't keep up with the madness.

I liked the Chihiro and Haku one as well. Chihiro's body language and face are perfect.

07.12.2014, 08:32 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahh that Kill la Kill one is awesome! So well done!

I love the Ghibli ones too, the San and Arrietty ones are really cute.

07.12.2014, 10:48 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Now here's something I hadn't seen before. It's a bit huge so just posting the link. Pretty well done!

My Anime List

07.12.2014, 04:39 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oooh, very nice. I'm just wondering how much of that is real and how much is Photoshopped.

07.12.2014, 08:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Now here's something I hadn't seen before. It's a bit huge so just posting the link. Pretty well done!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.13.2014, 02:50 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

07.13.2014, 09:47 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Very nicely done.

07.13.2014, 09:51 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That's a great one, yes.

Now this, this here... I love this. Not only is it an excellent cosplay of this character but it's done by a guy, a real guy! Nearly all the best cosplays of male characters are done by girls, or so I've found over the years. So it's pleasing to find exceptions like this. The outfit is so well done.

/acting cool but really just sat here swooning over that face.
what. a. bishie.

My Anime List

07.14.2014, 02:59 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Don't worry about the swooning, even as a hetero male I can see how easily that face is sexy. He's one lucky dude to have genes that resulted in that face.

Its also a damn good costume. No idea who he is though

Post last edited by Saddletank on 07.14.2014, 03:22 PM.

07.14.2014, 03:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon (2).

My Anime List

07.14.2014, 04:43 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

His face doesn't do a whole lot for me (I don't know why, I just find it kinda average) but it's an awesome Hiccup costume!

I love HTTYD2

07.14.2014, 08:21 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ugh, this is so good. It's llike a shot from a live action Advent Children.

My Anime List

02.13.2015, 10:39 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks