QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Which Ghibli character are YOU?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Which Ghibli character are YOU? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Which Ghibli character are YOU?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So, I was thinking... if we could all post a description of ourselves, and everyone else could decide which character each person relates to more. To make it interesting, guess which character you are, first!

Okay, so I think I'm like (young) Sophie from Howl's.

I'm very short and skinny, I act mature for my age, I'm always timid and shy when around people I'm not really familiar with. I'm terrible at making friends. I love nature, and am energetic, annoying, and irritating to my small group of friends. I don't make it a point to wear pretty clothes, Usually I wear jeans and t-shirts or turtlenecks. I'm a big tomboy, and I hold a grudge for a looooong time. I like walking, running, and exercise. I often ignore people when they bully me, I don't really stand up for myself, although I DO stand up for my friends.

05.16.2012, 08:18 AM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ivynwater
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.30.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ivynwater Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I'm closer to Nausicaa, short hair, adventurous, caring towards all those who are unjustily bed treated and generally piece loving although I'm always forced to fight for it. What a contradiction!

Ivynwater

Post last edited by Ivynwater on 05.17.2012, 06:56 AM.

05.17.2012, 06:04 AM Ivynwater is offline   Profile for Ivynwater Add Ivynwater to your buddy list Homepage of Ivynwater
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am actually a mixture of Nausicaa, Howl and Ashitaka in nature. But i am closer to ashitaka as i do not hesitate to be strong where it is needed. As a matter of fact this duel character of mine causes confusion among many of my friend and family. But as i chose to live this way it does make me sad.But i can not do what is wrong but common as i have a very very strong conscience(which came from islam ofcourse).But trying to do something against the common flow takes a lot of will power which i gain from ghibli movies that is why i love it so much.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

07.03.2012, 04:50 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Wabby
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.15.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wabby Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I'm kinda like Sheeta,, apparently I'm a nice person, kind of mysterious, brave when i need to be, smart, a bit lonely, and i even wear plaits ^_^

08.15.2012, 04:31 AM Wabby is offline   Profile for Wabby Add Wabby to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey Wabby

welcome to the mysterious universe of Studio Ghibli.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

08.15.2012, 04:46 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Wabby
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.15.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wabby Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by saviour2012
hey Wabby

welcome to the mysterious universe of Studio Ghibli.

Thank you! Happy to be here ^_^

08.16.2012, 04:40 AM Wabby is offline   Profile for Wabby Add Wabby to your buddy list
sophie-chan
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.30.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sophie-chan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I'm like sophie from howl's moving castle I'm shy sometimes but get me upset or hyper and i go all out

10.30.2012, 06:46 PM sophie-chan is offline   Profile for sophie-chan Add sophie-chan to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

San when she gets fairly angry.

10.30.2012, 08:14 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome sophie-chan, to the Tavern... Hope you like it here...

10.31.2012, 02:42 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm like San and Therru. Because of my autism, I don't always understand social rules and have often been seen as weird, crazy or just plain rude. But like San, I'm extreamly loyal to those I am close to.

10.31.2012, 07:06 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
DearPetal
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.19.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DearPetal Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think i'm more like Sophie. I'm shy and quiet but I can come alive when a freind is in need of help. I think were both the same cause we lived a quite life and then we meat this amazing person that changed our lives and made it something new and exciting.

03.19.2013, 11:07 AM DearPetal is offline   Profile for DearPetal Add DearPetal to your buddy list Send an Email to DearPetal
Miyako
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.01.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyako Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well,I think maybe I am like Sophie.
I am often pessimistic and I am not triyng to find a happiness.Sometimes
I am a little stubborn.When something goes wrong I say 'don't panic,
everything will be all right'...
Well,this is only one side of Sophie.
I have got many other characteristics and I can't find the caracter more like my.
Well,I am a little similar to Therru.Or some other Ghibli caracter?

And what do you think about all this??

05.04.2013, 05:04 PM Miyako is offline   Profile for Miyako Add Miyako to your buddy list
markmaddon86
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.07.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by markmaddon86 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would have to say I am like Howl as far as his wits, Ashitaka because I am a nature lover, and Haku for my demeanor. At least that what my wife says.

06.14.2013, 03:01 PM markmaddon86 is offline   Profile for markmaddon86 Add markmaddon86 to your buddy list Homepage of markmaddon86
NausicaaLover
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.20.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NausicaaLover Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For now I see myself as the fat and grumpy cat Muta from "The cat returns" although I may lack a bit in the weight department

06.20.2013, 08:12 AM NausicaaLover is offline   Profile for NausicaaLover Add NausicaaLover to your buddy list
la-yue
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.25.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by la-yue Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi, this is me:
I love the sky, flying, stars, moon, darkness. Im quite mature for my age and dont usually cry easily, but when i do i cry myself a river! But never in front of people. I am a good friend I think, but I am a bad tease. I am quite shy in front of new people, but am loyal to my friends. I'm stuck for who I am. Who do YOU think I am?

I want to live in a Studio Ghibli creation.

06.25.2013, 03:55 AM la-yue is offline   Profile for la-yue Add la-yue to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Probably Howl (minus the looks, lol). Single, loner, serious case of OCD of hating people touching my stuff.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.25.2013, 12:21 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyako
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.01.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyako Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes,probably you are right Roar because I can't find some other caracter with these caracteristics.Maybe someone else have got some other idea.

06.26.2013, 06:50 AM Miyako is offline   Profile for Miyako Add Miyako to your buddy list
la-yue
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.25.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by la-yue Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yh, I think I'm like Howl! But I'm quite pessimistic like Sophie and lazy like Chihiro. But i try to do the right thing. i'm quite vain too more like howl. >

I want to live in a Studio Ghibli creation.

06.28.2013, 09:12 PM la-yue is offline   Profile for la-yue Add la-yue to your buddy list
Random Watcher
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.12.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Random Watcher Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I believe that I'm a lot like Shizuku. I like to write, and wish to do it as something more than a hobby. However, like Shizuku, I have to improve on my writing and do it more often. I also think that I could identify with her because at the time when I was watching WOTH, I felt the same feelings of being unsure of myself or my abilities.

07.12.2013, 01:22 PM Random Watcher is offline   Profile for Random Watcher Add Random Watcher to your buddy list Homepage of Random Watcher
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks