QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hi :D
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hi :D » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.16.12
  Hi :DPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TheVoid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well this actually isn't my first time as a member here, you *might* remember me as GhibStuFan, but that was a couple of years ago and I want very active lol. I made a new account because I couldn't remember my old password derp oh well.

I still recoginize several users on here like Husky, Mushka and Roar. Nice to see that hasn't changed

Um, as my profile says I'm a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts series of video games. I'm also an artist, a painter and sketcher more specifically.

I love Daft Punk and Utada Hikaru and many other musicians.

Well I think that's enough about me

05.16.2012, 02:27 PM TheVoid is offline   Profile for TheVoid Add TheVoid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WB, Void...
I for one remember your siggy... I would ask what ya been up to lately, but I think that you have covered that...

We are a bit slow around here lately, but it happens occasionally... life goes on, y'know...

Again, Welcome back...

05.16.2012, 05:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sadly I can't help you with the password thingy, although I can tell you your registration email.

Welcome back all the same though

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.17.2012, 11:03 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
TheVoid
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.16.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TheVoid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Sadly I can't help you with the password thingy, although I can tell you your registration email.

Welcome back all the same though

Would having my regristration email help me get my old account back? Then sure if you don't mind, would you please send tell me it.

@Husky Thanks! My siggy or my avvy? cuz I remember my avvy. Yeah I can get slow when we're between waiting for new SG movies. But now that I'm back it's gonna be a party! Lol

05.18.2012, 12:37 AM TheVoid is offline   Profile for TheVoid Add TheVoid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I remembered the name 'GhibStuFan'...

05.18.2012, 04:52 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome back ^^

05.18.2012, 02:40 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi!

05.18.2012, 10:20 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by TheVoid
Would having my regristration email help me get my old account back? Then sure if you don't mind, would you please send tell me it.

@Husky Thanks! My siggy or my avvy? cuz I remember my avvy. Yeah I can get slow when we're between waiting for new SG movies. But now that I'm back it's gonna be a party! Lol

If you can still access your email, of course. Click on "Forgot pasword" and they'll reset it and send it to your email.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.18.2012, 10:46 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks