QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Naughty Corner
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » The Naughty Corner » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: I know you like it
Like it
Like it
Results
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  The Naughty CornerPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the naughty corner of Ghibli Tavern. If you are punished to the naughty corner by our naughty boss(Forum mod Roarkiller) you have to come here.

Naughty corner is made from the remembrence of childhood. Our parents used to send us to the corner of the room if we did something innovative but naughty( like drawing in the wall). So you can do as much as innovative works here.

Common rule is no pudding.
Here in the naughty corner do any of the following punishments
1.memorize all the ghibli characters name.
2.rate all the ghibli movies at IMDb.
3.laugh as long as you want by watching any ghibli movie
4.wash your clothes if they stink or clean your room if it is untidy.
5.think about a joke and laugh yourself
6.run in the field do a little bit exercise
6.do nothing from above and sleep.

Or do whatever you wa...(actually dont).

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 07.12.2012, 08:46 AM.

07.10.2012, 05:24 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

At the risk of sounding rude (not the intention) but what is the point of this thread?!!!

07.10.2012, 06:04 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Wikidkid101
At the risk of sounding rude (not the intention) but what is the point of this thread?!!!

Lol Lol

i think you have not been to tavern for the last few days. Roar invented a new type of corner and many people were saying it seemed to be fun but could not find it. So for their sake i discovered it .

Just read threads in suggestion sub section. and also in some threads in general discussion too.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]

07.10.2012, 06:26 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When i read the title of this post it came out really dirty to me!

07.10.2012, 08:51 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The hilarious thing about the Naughty Corner is how innocent it is.

07.10.2012, 11:38 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
When i read the title of this post it came out really dirty to me!

hhahahaha, f it was really a "dirty" thing it would have been titled the "Obscene Corner" rather than the "Naughty Corner". Naughty Corner is more of a "Tsk, Tsk" thing, but all in fun...

07.11.2012, 03:02 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*is in the naughty corner until roar sees fit to free her*

I'll make sure it's child friendly, cal ^^

07.11.2012, 04:33 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, fen, poor fen.....

what hast thou done that deserveth such fate???

Poor fen....

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.11.2012, 10:39 AM.

07.11.2012, 10:37 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okaaaaaaaaaay..........

I am here because I messed up two very heartbreaking story and made it... messed up.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.11.2012, 11:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Ok, you messed up, but watch out for the guy running around with the whip....

He be a meany one!!!!

uh, wait a min....

Did I ever tell you what a great fellow you are, Roar... a really nice, nice guy, heh heh heh...

07.11.2012, 12:16 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey husky whats going on

you are only saying roarkiller a nice guy .what about me!!!!!!!

now tell me i am nice too. or i will cry oaoaoaaaaa

i am in here in advance cause i am thinking i am gonna mess up in the tomorrows math c.t. (classtest). (hey husky can a person go to jail willingly. jussst asking!!)

i will take sleeping as my punishment.

hey roar will you teach me mathematics and thermal engineering(ofcourse in your time where you have absolutely nothing to do.) in exchange i can teach you electronics and programming.(of course if you are in need only)

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 07.11.2012, 02:43 PM.

07.11.2012, 02:42 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by saviour2012
hey husky whats going on

you are only saying roarkiller a nice guy .what about me!!!!!!!

(hey husky can a person go to jail willingly. jussst asking!!)

in the part about Roar, I had made a smart aleck comment about him and realizing that HE is the one who sends people to the Naughty Corner, , I then said some words to get on his nice side, sucking up to him, so to speak. Not demeaning your English, which is pretty good, this was an area where you may have missed the intended humor because of your lack in English not being your first language, OK

And yes, anyone can go to jail willingly... Although it might behoove you to check the country's laws first...

If I remember correctly, in either Shanghai or Singapore, if you spit on the sidewalk you get whipped.... or caned, whichever it is... punching a cop might get you a number of years in prison or hung...

Just go and punch a cop... easy peasy... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.11.2012, 05:59 PM.

07.11.2012, 05:57 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

thank you husky

now i understand . you actually said nice guy twice with an ending heh heh heh. which gives the humor.As english is not my first language i did not see this part at all at the first time.

i saw a picture where something like this was written
----------------------------------------
i saw the the galaxy s3 in the the market.by reading the the line. you will be acknowledged that the the has been written twice every time.
--------------------------------------

i do not have the picture i do not if it works with plain text . its like sometimes our brain (when not given total concentration) do not send us the complete picture of something. it is the reason why our memory tells lies to us sometimes. that happened to me.

and i wanted to ask if someone says officer i am probably going to do something bad so let me go in the jail in advance is that possible or the cop will send him away thinking him a madman.

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 07.11.2012, 09:22 PM.

07.11.2012, 09:20 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
husky51
The Old Guy

What was being stated would have a lot to do with what the officer does. Here in the US, If you say that you are going to kill the President, that is grounds to arrest you. Just saying that is enough.

If you say that I am going to rob that liquor store over there, just saying that is not generally enough. You would have to make some dort of attempt. Now if the problem is a mental illness issue, that can be different. If you told the officer that you are having an episode (of indanity or mental illness) and you are thinking of doing harm to someone else or yourself, the officer MAY take you to a place where you would be evaluated, usually a 72 hour check...

Other than that, I can't help you...

07.11.2012, 10:02 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
What was being stated would have a lot to do with what the officer does. Here in the US, If you say that you are going to kill the President, that is grounds to arrest you. Just saying that is enough.

Out of curiosity, if i said i was going to kill a regular person would that be an arrest worthy statement?

Also, why no pudding in the naughty corner?

07.11.2012, 10:35 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

not necessarily... With Prez, there are specific laws covering the threat...

No pudding because you're in the corner as a punishment... NOT to enjoy yourself... heh heh heh

something like a timme-out corner (look at Dennis the Menace cartoon and how many times he ends up in his chair in the corner...

07.11.2012, 11:25 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i guess the 'Girls!!' thread is the 'naughty ' thread. lol

07.12.2012, 04:03 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

And that is about as naughty as it gets, which it ain't...

07.12.2012, 05:17 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

hey did anyone notice the was stated twice every time before the last line in my previous post.

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 07.12.2012, 05:25 AM.

07.12.2012, 05:19 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Calforsale
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
And that is about as naughty as it gets, which it ain't...

Some of the pics in there are bodering on hentai!

07.12.2012, 05:26 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks