QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - It's back
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » It's back » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  It's backPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YAY! The Tavern is back up!! Whats funny is I created a seperate account and joined the FB tavern today. Oh well.

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

09.12.2012, 04:00 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I must have clicked "New Thread" instead of "Post Reply". Sorry-didn't mean to make a new one!

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

Post last edited by Mokiepoet on 09.12.2012, 04:04 PM.

09.12.2012, 04:04 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just so you all know, I've been stalking you.

09.12.2012, 04:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LOL.

The stalking was mutual.

My Anime List

09.12.2012, 04:35 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had to add someone so that no one thought I died! :'D

THERE ARE SO MANY CUTE ASIANS HERE.

EDIT: Yeah, so... um... yeah... uh...

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 09.12.2012, 05:17 PM.

09.12.2012, 05:05 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome back all glad this didn't drag to two weeks lol.

09.12.2012, 05:52 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Aww man, but I haven't finished stalking people's facebookz... O: Now I'll never get to it. Rats. But yay tavern. :B

During the time this site was down, someone from high school died, I started classes, I am trying not to touch all the Asian boys' hair, and have spent a ridiculous amount of time at the pond talking to ducks.

09.12.2012, 07:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I guess its good my profile is very private then lol.

09.12.2012, 11:11 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF not very funny. Although i doubt if someone could find a photo of mine in facebook but with enough luck and a little bit trick one can. Hmmmmm...... Interesting..............

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

09.13.2012, 12:57 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
saviour2012
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF not very funny. Although i doubt if someone could find a photo of mine in facebook but with enough luck and a little bit trick one can. Hmmmmm...... Interesting..............

UO is this tavern where we left or a little older one

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]

09.13.2012, 12:58 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! Back to posting HLs and LLs and random thoughts, so fun!

Wait...

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.13.2012, 01:05 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UO
Welcome back all glad this didn't drag to two weeks lol.

Thanks very much, UO...

This is wonderful... I've been back three times in the last hour....

heh heh heh OK, 4 times...

I love it here...

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.13.2012, 03:53 AM.

09.13.2012, 02:55 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by saviour2012

I didn't really. XD I only looked at a couple people. But it's weird what's happened for me in so little time...

And when your only real communication is with ducks for two weeks, you go a little stir crazy. Like me.

09.13.2012, 07:46 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by saviour2012
UO is this tavern where we left or a little older one

This should be almost exactly where we left off. There could have been one or two hours that was missed in the server backup. That's a lot better than the 6 month old backup i made myself.

09.13.2012, 11:06 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I think Husky sent me a friend request on FB but I wasn't sure (duh!-I should have asked if it was Husky)? I'm sorta a paranoid person and I don't 'collect' friends on FB, so I only have friends and family on there and I don't think anyone can see anything on there.

FFF, if the ducks start talking back AND you can understand them...then you have gone crazy! lol
I live on a farm, I was out talking to my little calf before the sun rose this morning!

09.13.2012, 02:16 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No, but they like to come up to me when I feed them. XD sure, the swans and ducks stay away from others, but when I feed them...?

I get swarmed. Swans are creepy when they're eye level with you... I was sitting. I thought they were going to eat me.

Also, the only ones other than the group itself I stalked were Kaz and Roar. XD

09.13.2012, 02:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mokiepoet
Yeah, I think Husky sent me a friend request on FB but I wasn't sure (duh!-I should have asked if it was Husky)?

If I did request you as a friend on FB, it was not intentional, bearing in mind that I have to have known a person for years before I would make a request like that. Even now, there are people asking to 'Friend' me that I HAVE known for years, but don't want to open myself up to be 'friends'. Most of my 'Friends' are family and even then I have limits.

The main reason I got into FB is so that I can 'talk' to my daughter and family over there in Saudi Arabia. It is nice that we were all able to stay in touch in the Tavern FB and that was very good IMO, but the Tavern is the only way to go for me...

09.13.2012, 05:39 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by UO

This should be almost exactly where we left off. There could have been one or two hours that was missed in the server backup. That's a lot better than the 6 month old backup i made myself.

Do you know that would mean i would completely disappear. Great that did not happen.
Thanks for the hard work.
For saving my life(virtual atleast).LOL

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 09.13.2012, 05:47 PM.

09.13.2012, 05:47 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I never joined the Facebook page (I can't remember whether I ever checked it out) so I couldn't find it while the Tavern was down. So I didn't manage to stay in contact with anybody! D:

09.14.2012, 06:08 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
saviour2012
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I never joined the Facebook page (I can't remember whether I ever checked it out) so I couldn't find it while the Tavern was down. So I didn't manage to stay in contact with anybody! D:

I think i shouted about it for atleast three times for many days.Most importantly i specifically asked everyone atleast to bookmark the group.Now if you still did not joined then...........Join NOW.

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 09.14.2012, 08:15 AM.

09.14.2012, 08:13 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks