QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - That's amazing
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions That's amazing Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
super amazing camoflauge

Yeah that is the word, i am so stupid that i all the time play these games but forgot the word

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

11.02.2012, 04:22 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not stupid, saviour, just unfamiliar with the language...

What is the word in Bangladesh for 'camoflauge'?

11.02.2012, 04:40 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Not stupid, saviour, just unfamiliar with the language...

What is the word in Bangladesh for 'camoflauge'?

No actually i am not unfamilier with it cause in all those games i wore[in the game] some sort of camouflage.

I think It is said same in Army.

but normal people dont say it. They are not familiar with this thing they understand disguise but camouflage is a bit more technical.

Now in Bangla Disguise is translated and pronounced "Choddobesh" "ছদ্মবেশ"।

Now the cho should not be cho of chocolate but with a bit more ch. English does not have that alphabet so it is hard for them to
distinguish between cho and chcho. I know what are you thinking LOL

Now i think the word i wrote in Bangla looks the same to you as i see
Japanese or Chinese .

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]

11.02.2012, 07:38 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oops, I mispelled camouflage... gotta go turn in my 'gillie' suit...

11.02.2012, 01:20 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

understood?

11.02.2012, 02:31 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
husky51
The Old Guy

That is an ... unusual.... photo.. downright amazing... lol

11.06.2012, 10:02 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

Press F11 for best viewing experience

Japanesel Winter Light festival

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 11.10.2012, 03:19 PM.

11.10.2012, 03:18 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
saviour2012
Baron

A tiny intrumentset For Roarkiller as he loves whisper of the heart very much[so that he can make violins.LOL

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 11.10.2012, 03:23 PM.

11.10.2012, 03:21 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
saviour2012
Baron

Mrs Ronzulli, an MEP from Italy

After seeing these image

It was in EU parliament if all the workplaces would have been like this

All the images may not be of same person, but i found no difference

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 11.10.2012, 03:37 PM.

11.10.2012, 03:35 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5
Not possible today due to health an safety, But they used to stack Trains in some scrapyards in Britain like this.

Considering each locomotive weighs 71tons, If that fell over, Well you get the picture.

I know where that is... Leicester.

They are just the body shells stacked up, and so not 71 tons each, more like 3 or 4 I should think. Everything below the footplate and the motors, etc all stripped out.

And why is the different British flags thing "For UK Residents" when we know what they are already.

Also - its wrong anyway!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.10.2012, 07:15 PM.

11.10.2012, 07:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That light show IS amazing 0.0

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.12.2012, 03:41 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Christmas GhibliPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

12.18.2012, 07:02 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
marklee
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.02.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by marklee Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice thread. Happy to find tones of new photo collection here. This one is most loving among all. Will try to give my input soon.
Best Luck.

02.02.2013, 02:00 PM marklee is offline   Profile for marklee Add marklee to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sometimes I wish spam would look more like spam so I can delete it without feeling politically guilty

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

02.02.2013, 10:11 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Waiting for the Papal announcment.

Sorry, kinda big

03.15.2013, 04:49 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Good contrast there, fen... lol

03.15.2013, 09:17 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5
Not possible today due to health an safety, But they used to stack Trains in some scrapyards in Britain like this.

Considering each locomotive weighs 71tons, If that fell over, Well you get the picture.

I know where that is... Leicester.

They are just the body shells stacked up, and so not 71 tons each, more like 3 or 4 I should think. Everything below the footplate and the motors, etc all stripped out.

And why is the different British flags thing "For UK Residents" when we know what they are already.

Also - its wrong anyway!

Ah that would make more sense, still It probably wouldn't be great if one toppled off.

03.15.2013, 03:02 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
CoolPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Found this on pinterest

07.14.2013, 02:23 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, cool! I actually have a shirt that's along similar lines. I'll take a picture of it later and post it.

07.14.2013, 05:38 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

I think that had been brought up before. Apparently there's this open-source program that allows you to create a custom fighting similar in mechanics to Street Fighter.

I think one of the conversations we had were what kind of power Shizuku would have because, you know, she's kind of... bland. At least Seiji has a bike.

Or maybe she can "Iya na yatsu" them to death, lol.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

07.14.2013, 01:16 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks