QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Books for Ghibli Museum Shorts
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Books for Ghibli Museum Shorts » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.15.12
  Books for Ghibli Museum ShortsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shadedpain4 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know how many of these there are?

10.16.2012, 12:11 AM shadedpain4 is offline   Profile for shadedpain4 Add shadedpain4 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi, Shadedpain4,
Welcome to the Tavern...
I'm sorry that I don't know the answer to your question, but just wanted to let you know that you were not being ignored. I think that there are only a few people in the Tavern that might know the answer, but they don't post as often as they used to. That is not to say that don't stop by, just usually don't have much to say.

Hoping to see you more often and, again, Welcome...

10.16.2012, 02:21 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
leonbloy
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

At least eight, it seems ( http://bakabt.me/161098-ghibli-museum-shorts-artwork.html )

10.16.2012, 08:51 PM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
shadedpain4
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.15.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shadedpain4 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Husky - I will surely stick around. I had been looking for a Ghibli forum and this one seems pretty interesting and friendly.

Leonboy - Thanks for the link. There should be at least 9, as i was at the museum last week and purchased that many. That seemed to be all they had, but as a non Japanese speaker, it was hard to be sure. This seems to show 9 shorts which would match, but This list seems to show 11.

Post last edited by shadedpain4 on 10.16.2012, 11:19 PM.

10.16.2012, 11:18 PM shadedpain4 is offline   Profile for shadedpain4 Add shadedpain4 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks