QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post Photos of Your Ghibli Collection
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Post Photos of Your Ghibli Collection » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I also have a separate Totoro DVD, but I.. erm.. don't know where it is... The picturebook was one of the last things I bought from Borders before they closed. I found it as a clearance item hidden in the cd section, lol. I also have a Totoro sweatshirt as well as many small Ghibli knickknacks but they're not in the picture.

I made the chibi Totoro plush in I think 3rd grade maybe..? The larger Totoro is a backpack. The hat is verrrryyy plushyy. And, of course, the duck was bought by my mom as a random surprise yesterday, so ducky must be in the picture
My collection is very sad lol. I got the red book and movie collection as presents, and the rest can get expensive, which is why I have so little Plus, I don't like buying stuff online; I only bought the hat from online. So, yeah. Chinatown is my only source of Ghibli. '

Post last edited by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g on 05.27.2013, 12:22 PM.

05.27.2013, 09:31 AM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, I have seen a few home made Totoro but this one is one of the nicest . I envy all of these collections, hopefully I will have one soon.

07.09.2013, 05:51 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks