QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Who can help finding a Laputa paperweight
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Who can help finding a Laputa paperweight » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.28.12
  Who can help finding a Laputa paperweightPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dash_x Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know the source of this image ?????

It was supposedly of a Laputa paperweight, I saved it onto my computer a couple of years ago, but I don't know from where.

Was it an officially licensed item, or a custom piece?
Its a really nice looking object.

10.28.2012, 02:39 PM dash_x is offline   Profile for dash_x Add dash_x to your buddy list
shadedpain4
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.15.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shadedpain4 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I saw a similar item in Japan a few weeks ago but it was plastic and also included a clock. I didn't see any paperweights. Sorry.

10.28.2012, 04:51 PM shadedpain4 is offline   Profile for shadedpain4 Add shadedpain4 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks