QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Avengers Totoro
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Avengers Totoro » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.01.12
  Avengers TotoroPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eradiel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The first Thor ^^

12.01.2012, 01:16 PM Eradiel is offline   Profile for Eradiel Add Eradiel to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cute...

Welcome to the Tavern, Eradiel...

Hope you enjoy it here.

12.01.2012, 04:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Eradiel
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eradiel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you

12.01.2012, 09:42 PM Eradiel is offline   Profile for Eradiel Add Eradiel to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice!

Did you draw it?

12.02.2012, 06:24 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Eradiel
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eradiel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, this is my creation.

The second, the Iron Totoro ^^

12.03.2012, 01:05 PM Eradiel is offline   Profile for Eradiel Add Eradiel to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

These are really cool and quirky, I love quirky things!! Haha!

I feel I should say my piece and welcome you also to the tavern and may it be a fun one at that!!

12.03.2012, 07:41 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Eradiel
Susuwatari

Thanks

I ended up drawing all : http://www.sketch-card.com/aceo-totoro-avengers/

12.04.2012, 05:30 AM Eradiel is offline   Profile for Eradiel Add Eradiel to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, as an Englishman of an older generation whenever anyone mentions the "Avengers" I think of John Steed and Emma Peel.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.04.2012, 07:54 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Eradiel
Susuwatari

lol. This is different.
But I loved this series when I was little.

12.04.2012, 12:05 PM Eradiel is offline   Profile for Eradiel Add Eradiel to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You don't have to be an Englishman to miss those two, Saddles. I loved them, Steed's staid Englishness and Peel's ability to take care of herself.

@Eradiel:
...when I was little. groan lol

12.04.2012, 02:51 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyway moving on from Steed and Peel! I love the captain America one! It is a great homage to the scene in totoro!

12.05.2012, 03:02 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Eradiel
Susuwatari

@husky51: lol

Captain America is the one where I draw a movie scene.

I tried with Thortoro sleeping . But it is not good.

Sorry for my english.

Post last edited by Eradiel on 12.05.2012, 06:19 AM.

12.05.2012, 06:17 AM Eradiel is offline   Profile for Eradiel Add Eradiel to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

There is nothing wrong with your English... I was groaning over the fact that you enjoyed the Avengers when you were little and I was not little, lol...

May I ask what country you are from?

12.05.2012, 06:45 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh wow. I really loved this!

12.05.2012, 10:04 AM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Eradiel
Susuwatari

I m french.

12.06.2012, 04:56 AM Eradiel is offline   Profile for Eradiel Add Eradiel to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Well, your English is very good, ok...
Much bertter than my French...

Parlez vous france
chevrolet coupe
buick sedan

lol, a joke from my mother when I was a child...

do you have any other examples of your work?

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.06.2012, 05:52 AM.

12.06.2012, 05:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Eradiel
Susuwatari

Thanks

For my drawing my DA : http://pachecoclaire.deviantart.com/

I work on every week 4 Avengers : Iron man, Thor, Captain America, a character surprise and Loki
One new universe in sketch card. On 52 weeks.

I m crazy lol

12.06.2012, 11:39 AM Eradiel is offline   Profile for Eradiel Add Eradiel to your buddy list
totorofreak!
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.10.12
  totoroPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorofreak! Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thats awesome

12.10.2012, 01:47 AM totorofreak! is offline   Profile for totorofreak! Add totorofreak! to your buddy list AIM Screenname: mykikisracheygirl189 YIM Screenname: mykikisracheygirl189
Eradiel
Susuwatari

Thanks

12.10.2012, 04:33 PM Eradiel is offline   Profile for Eradiel Add Eradiel to your buddy list
DearPetal
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.19.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DearPetal Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Those are so cool!
Totoro Transformer. Love it.

03.19.2013, 11:05 AM DearPetal is offline   Profile for DearPetal Add DearPetal to your buddy list Send an Email to DearPetal
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks