QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Some experiences of my university life.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Some experiences of my university life. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Some experiences of my university life.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As I said about writing stories of my life recently.here is first one.

Story 1:

In a tour at a village nearby I meet with some people. One of them was very weird. As they know we are from an engineering university they admired us(please do not take it otherwise there are only four engineering university in my country.so engineering student are rare specially in a very rural village). However while talking to them I asked them to give us some advice about our future life. That weird man said please answer a question; when a fisher man casts his net in the river why he sits beside it in the boat although he is going to pull it after a period of time. We were city boys though I have lived in places near rivers I did not knew the answer. So from ready wit we said probably he is sitting there to see if any fish have hit the net or if any other boat cuts though his net or if any people steal his net(a net is lightweight but very pricey compared to its weight).
He said NO a fisherman sits beside his net not to protect his net but to protect himself mainly .he sits there without sleeping in night to protect the net catching something that can sink the boat along with the net(fisherman boat are small).In such cases it will be unbearable for the fisherman to pull the neat up. Human nature is just like that boat and the net. Now you are the fisherman learning up the knowledge about the world ,many things will come along with the continuous tide of time but you have to guard against those things determining the good from the bad. You should be alert of such things that can be so dangerous that it can not only destroy your career but also can make your life so miserable that it becomes a hell . And if you are not protective against it from the beginning then it will be very hard for you to give it up.

We stood there shocked thinking how wise words came out from an illiterate person.and learnt one lesson of life.

That's all for today.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 01.30.2013, 12:42 PM.

01.30.2013, 12:39 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks