QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Happy Birthday, Hayao Miyazaki!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Happy Birthday, Hayao Miyazaki! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.05.13
  Happy Birthday, Hayao Miyazaki!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DancingWind Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday, dear Hayao Miyazaki! I love your movies, I watch them when I am in need of more peace, love and harmony. All your movies have story, soul and meaning. They capture your heart and take it into the world of love and wisdom. They make you cry and laugh like a child. Please, keep creating new beautiful stories and let me know. Again, Happy birthday, stay healthy and happy! With all my heart and appreciation.

~DancingWind~

02.05.2013, 01:44 AM DancingWind is offline   Profile for DancingWind Add DancingWind to your buddy list
Miyako
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.01.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyako Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dear Hayao Miyazaki,
I don't know that you had a birthday...I hope it's not too late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAO!!!

PS
I agree with DancingWind.

05.04.2013, 05:39 PM Miyako is offline   Profile for Miyako Add Miyako to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks