QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Princess Mononoke on stage
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Princess Mononoke on stage » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Princess Mononoke on stagePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Who else would like to see this? http://www.newdiorama.com/whats-on-at-new-diorama.aspx?id=151

I'd love to see it, but sadly, we don' have enough money to go to London. I hope it shows here in Helsinki too sometimes.

02.13.2013, 09:07 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

London.. Hmm.
Well naturally being British myself that is interesting indeed, I haven't been to London much because I dislike cramped city's that smell of car fumes and have a Jumbo Jet fly over it every minute or so but.. interesting none the less.
Personally I'll probably give it a miss though, As interesting as it does sound.

02.13.2013, 11:46 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If it was local to me, I would definitely give it a try...

02.13.2013, 03:31 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It only shows for 4-5 nights and apparently all the shows are sold out.

02.13.2013, 04:19 PM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sigh, only a few thousand miles from me...

02.13.2013, 05:59 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
If it was local to me, I would definitely give it a try...

If it was something similar in fashion I would most definitely head there.
London however is about 200 miles from my home in somerset, And truth be told I'm not a big fan of stage performance.

@Heidi80
Not surprised there sold out, That is London for you.

02.13.2013, 07:03 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Registration Date: 08.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It was sold out way before I could book! My sister went to uni with a couple of the girls involved in the production though, so I've gained some backstage intelligence from her I hope it goes well for them so that they can put on more shows in the future (and I generally hope that they do the film justice!)

03.25.2013, 04:09 PM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks