QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Soot Sprites!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Soot Sprites! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.20.13
  Soot Sprites!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LimaBean Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello there!, I have to apologize in advance, because this thread is mainly for shameless self promotion -.- (hey at least I said sorry in advance ;-;!) but for all the soot sprite/ghibli fans on here, I created a shirt on Qwertee and if I get enough votes; they'll print it ! Which would be wonderful ^^

You can see the shirt here;

http://www.qwertee.com/product/they-re-onto-us/

So if you like, please vote and share!

Thank you and sorry again ><

02.20.2013, 05:17 PM LimaBean is offline   Profile for LimaBean Add LimaBean to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cool shirt!

02.21.2013, 02:00 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol pokemon obsession?

The reference is a bit obscure though IMO.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.21.2013, 06:58 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
LimaBean
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LimaBean Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
Cool shirt!

Thank you so much! ^^

02.21.2013, 02:55 PM LimaBean is offline   Profile for LimaBean Add LimaBean to your buddy list
LimaBean
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LimaBean Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Lol pokemon obsession?

The reference is a bit obscure though IMO.

Ahaha nooo not pokemon obsessed really ^-^! just the pokemon orientated designs seem to do well on there, ahh yeah perhaps might be a bit obscure though...

02.21.2013, 03:06 PM LimaBean is offline   Profile for LimaBean Add LimaBean to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can see the Ghibli aspect and the Pokemon aspect, but am a bit surprised at the connecting of them in the T-shirt design... Looks pretty good tho...

Welcome to the Tavern, LimaBean...

Hope you'll stick around for a long time.

Again, Welcome...

02.21.2013, 07:49 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
LimaBean
Susuwatari

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
I can see the Ghibli aspect and the Pokemon aspect, but am a bit surprised at the connecting of them in the T-shirt design... Looks pretty good tho...

Welcome to the Tavern, LimaBean...

Hope you'll stick around for a long time.

Again, Welcome...

Yeah it is a bit random I suppose! I dunno it just came into my head so I doodled it down and put it on my DA page a few months ago, I got quite a few favorites/comments compared to what I'd normally get so I thought I'd put it on a shirt ^^ and thank you very much!

02.21.2013, 08:43 PM LimaBean is offline   Profile for LimaBean Add LimaBean to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks