QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Howl's Printed Castle - a mini-poster Kickstarter!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Howl's Printed Castle - a mini-poster Kickstarter! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.18.13
  Howl's Printed Castle - a mini-poster Kickstarter!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by thedarknight0 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ENDING SOON!!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to spread the news of my first Kickstarter - Howl's Printed Castle - to all of my fellow Ghibli Taverners.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/8174...-printed-castle

This is the first of six posters celebrating and honoring the amazing work of Studio Ghibli. Over the course of a year, I'll produce the next entries of the series and release them all on Kickstarter.

Every poster will have a limited edition Japanese Variant edition sold at the same time!

I'll be creating fun add-on's, and smaller prints focused on the film of the campaign for stretch goals.

I hope you check it out, and I look forward to making the other posters!!

Aaron

UPDATE (5.21.2013)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/8174...-printed-castle

I've posted my first MYSTERY PRINT STRETCH GOAL - along with a Sketch Matting as as Add-On!
Be sure to check it out!

UPDATE (6/12/2013)

Stretch Goal #2 has been met!!
A Pin-up of Howl!!

Post last edited by thedarknight0 on 06.29.2013, 01:20 PM.

05.18.2013, 01:39 PM thedarknight0 is offline   Profile for thedarknight0 Add thedarknight0 to your buddy list
Spungwa
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Spungwa Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Edited: replied to wrong post.....

Post last edited by Spungwa on 05.28.2013, 10:27 AM.

05.28.2013, 10:10 AM Spungwa is offline   Profile for Spungwa Add Spungwa to your buddy list
la-yue
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.25.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by la-yue Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow... They are beautiful!

I want to live in a Studio Ghibli creation.

06.28.2013, 09:58 PM la-yue is offline   Profile for la-yue Add la-yue to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ugh. Advertising. I thought it wasn't allowed on here?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.29.2013, 07:43 AM.

06.29.2013, 07:42 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, it doesn't really matter now, as it ended about two weeks ago. And for something like this that's actually relevant to the site and is a creative project, I wouldn't mind if it were a forum regular, but yeah, signing up just to make an advertising post isn't really cool. :/

06.29.2013, 08:24 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
thedarknight0
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.18.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by thedarknight0 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just thought people on the site might want to know about it - I definitely didn't mean to offend anyone

06.29.2013, 01:18 PM thedarknight0 is offline   Profile for thedarknight0 Add thedarknight0 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks