QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your Holy Grail Collection Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Your Holy Grail Collection Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: What do you think of my bookcase ?
It's Awesome
Needs Work
Results
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, Animation is something rather beautiful and mesmerising. Something that an ordinary film can't portray.

07.14.2013, 06:09 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Newest addition to my collection, watched it last night amazing film.

07.14.2013, 06:21 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Skovgaard
The homecinema I have right now is version 6, and the price for this one, is around 14.000 $us,
Ah, but I'm guessing you have no kitchen! Or bathroom?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.15.2013, 02:27 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Koda
Ohmu

Yeah, he just has a cinema room. He has to walk 10 miles to the nearest well.

07.15.2013, 02:50 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Skovgaard
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.29.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Skovgaard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by Skovgaard
The homecinema I have right now is version 6, and the price for this one, is around 14.000 $us,
Ah, but I'm guessing you have no kitchen! Or bathroom?

Kitchen, bathroom What's that? I just dig a hole in the garden, og go gathet some wood for cooking.

But I watch my Ghibli and other movies on a 110" wide screen in full HD. and turn on the Aircon, if it's to hot.

Post last edited by Skovgaard on 07.15.2013, 06:04 PM.

07.15.2013, 06:02 PM Skovgaard is offline   Profile for Skovgaard Add Skovgaard to your buddy list Send an Email to Skovgaard
Koda
Ohmu

Any suggestions as to what film I should get next ? Ghibli wise.

07.15.2013, 06:32 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Registration Date: 08.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the Heart! It's a cute one.

07.16.2013, 03:38 AM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

It looks like a really nice one

07.16.2013, 06:15 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks