QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Film Showings Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Film Showings Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Ghibli Film Showings ThreadPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So I couldn't see one, I felt we needed this.

Post any Studio Ghibli Film Showings like this

Film:
Date:
Time:

Film: Castle In The Sky, Porco Rosso, How's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbour Totoro & Spirited Away
Date: Saturday 27th July
Time: 9.30pm

07.15.2013, 03:37 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good idea, but I wonder if there are enough people living in the same areas for it to work out. Anyway, I know that Filmhouse in Edinburgh (which nobody else is anywhere near) is showing Spirited Away a few times next week.

07.15.2013, 06:44 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, it could help guests as well, we will have to see . Thanks for contributing though.

Prince Charles Cinema also shows a Ghibli film every Sunday.

07.15.2013, 07:02 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
leonbloy
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Coventry,UK: http://m.warwickartscentre.co.uk/#/event...om=%2Fevents%2F

Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela: http://www.anmtvla.com/2013/07/venezuela...liculas-de.html

07.18.2013, 09:55 AM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow Venezuela has showings, didn't think there would be many fans.

07.19.2013, 05:30 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks