QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Pics of my new "The Art of..." Ghilbi Books
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Pics of my new "The Art of..." Ghilbi Books Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.06.05
  Pics of my new "The Art of..." Ghilbi BooksPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wushu-4-ever Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I received some new "The Art of..." Ghibli books this week and I just took some pics of them for my website. I thought it might be nice to give you fellas a preview before uploading them on my website. Hope you like them!

Post last edited by wushu-4-ever on 08.19.2005, 01:32 PM.

08.19.2005, 01:20 PM wushu-4-ever is offline   Profile for wushu-4-ever Add wushu-4-ever to your buddy list Homepage of wushu-4-ever
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Congratulations ! I only have the art books for Kiki, Sen, Totoro and Laputa. I may consider buying more in the future, if I have more spare money . Anyway it is good to have a look at the art books of Neko and Yamada. I don't think I can get any of these very soon.

08.21.2005, 02:13 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
wushu-4-ever
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wushu-4-ever Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jiji
Congratulations ! I only have the art books for Kiki, Sen, Totoro and Laputa. I may consider buying more in the future, if I have more spare money . Anyway it is good to have a look at the art books of Neko and Yamada. I don't think I can get any of these very soon.

Thanks Jiji!

I still need the Only Yesterday and Kiki books and than I'll have them all. To bad not all the Ghibli's have The Art of... books, like Whisper of the Heart for example.

Post last edited by wushu-4-ever on 08.22.2005, 09:47 AM.

08.22.2005, 09:20 AM wushu-4-ever is offline   Profile for wushu-4-ever Add wushu-4-ever to your buddy list Homepage of wushu-4-ever
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Whisper of the Heart" has not title "The Art Of".
"'Baron no Kureta Monogatar' no Monogatari" might be the same as "The Art Of" as the content.
http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/books/mimi/index.html
http://www.ntv.co.jp/ghibli/shuppan/books/data/baron.html

"pompoko" was not published as "The Art Of" serie, too.

08.22.2005, 10:26 AM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
wushu-4-ever
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wushu-4-ever Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanashi
"Whisper of the Heart" has not title "The Art Of".
"'Baron no Kureta Monogatar' no Monogatari" might be the same as "The Art Of" as the content.
http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/books/mimi/index.html
http://www.ntv.co.jp/ghibli/shuppan/books/data/baron.html

"pompoko" was not published as "The Art Of" serie, too.

I was already aware of this book, but thanks very much anyway! I'll be buying this for sure, but I'd rather have them make a The Art of Whisper of the Heart book.

08.23.2005, 07:18 AM wushu-4-ever is offline   Profile for wushu-4-ever Add wushu-4-ever to your buddy list Homepage of wushu-4-ever
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks