QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Studio Ghibli Collector's Edition Blu Rays
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Studio Ghibli Collector's Edition Blu Rays » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Studio Ghibli Collector's Edition Blu Rays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know what Studio Ghibli films have had collectors editions.

I would prefer UK ones, but I can get American Imports.

Links would be helpful

09.05.2013, 02:17 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Skovgaard
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.29.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Skovgaard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There are 2 collectors editions out right now in the UK.

Arrietty.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arrietty-Deluxe-...rrietty+blu+ray

Ponyo.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ponyo-Edition-Bl...s=ponyo+blu+ray

And, From up on Poppy Hill, will be out on September 23.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/From-Poppy-Colle...py+hill+blu+ray

09.05.2013, 05:45 PM Skovgaard is offline   Profile for Skovgaard Add Skovgaard to your buddy list Send an Email to Skovgaard
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Registration Date: 08.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Excited for Poppy Hill! Buying it on the release day for sure

09.06.2013, 05:58 AM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I will be pre ordering it when, I know I will have the money. It's the day after my birthday, but I am seeing it this weekend and going to see Paramore later this month. Plus the £700 I spent on college stuff, money is tight now.

09.08.2013, 03:49 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Registration Date: 08.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wowww, that's a lot for college! I thought that spending £160 on art materials was bad, haha!

09.09.2013, 01:54 PM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, yeah I know so much.

09.10.2013, 02:24 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks