QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Paramore ?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Paramore ? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Paramore ?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So just wondering, if anyone else likes Paramore here ?. Even if you just like on of their songs, I love Paramore, have done for years.

I am going to a Paramore concert in a few weeks, just after my birthday, I am really excited.

09.10.2013, 02:29 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, I could listen to some Paramore. Wouldn't call myself a fan really, but they have some good stuff. I liked their earlier stuff (Misery Business type stuff) but I haven't heard much of their newer stuff.

Have fun with the concert, though. Live music is always fun!

09.16.2013, 06:07 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
m0lliechan
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.27.13
  Paramore!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by m0lliechan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey! (i'm really new to this website so this is my first post thingy?)
I love Paramore! I went to see them in concert last friday! they're amazing! I've loved them since i was 8 (i'm now 14)

It's nice to hear someone else shares the same interest as me^-^

I hope you have an awesome time at the concert (if you haven't been already) and a great birthday!

~

09.27.2013, 10:54 AM m0lliechan is offline   Profile for m0lliechan Add m0lliechan to your buddy list AIM Screenname: m0lliechan YIM Screenname: m0lliechan
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, m0llie. ^^

My Anime List

09.27.2013, 10:59 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, welcome to the Tavern...

We all hope you like it here and by all means, post some more...

09.27.2013, 02:11 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
carly28
Tanuki

Registration Date: 12.28.13
  luuurve paramorePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by carly28 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello. Also newbie here. I love paramore. Saw them in uk in november and they were amazing

New album is brilliant. They are maturing there I think

12.28.2013, 05:53 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, carly28

Hoping you'll stick around with our group...

12.29.2013, 05:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We should post more topics about Paramore. Its attracting new members

12.30.2013, 03:04 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
carly28
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by carly28 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll try get in here when I can .

So anyone seen them on recent tour. Hayley was very deep with stuff she said.

12.30.2013, 02:39 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I have to be honest and admit that I haven't heard of them before, but I will go and look them up. I happen to be the old guy in the Tavern, carley, and haven't listened to a lot of the newer groups...

I'll check them out and let you all know what I think...

Oh, and don't listen too much to calforsale... He's from Australia and listens to his music UPSIDE DOWN...lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.30.2013, 04:02 PM.

12.30.2013, 04:01 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
carly28
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by carly28 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ha ha ha brilliant.

My number one band who can do no wrong is linkin park.

Where u based husky.

12.30.2013, 06:11 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

down in So Calif

12.30.2013, 06:19 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
carly28
Tanuki

Duh just seen that.

My bad ha ha

12.30.2013, 06:27 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Didn't get to go to the concert all, I got really ill so couldn't attend.

Paramore are great, glad some new members appreciate their music.

01.07.2014, 07:40 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
carly28
Tanuki

Gutted for you spidey they were brill

01.08.2014, 03:43 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was really annoyed I couldn't, I managed to sell my ticket but I love them whether I see them live or at home.

01.08.2014, 06:38 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
carly28
Tanuki

Where were u supposed to see them? I love their music. Her voice is amazing. Was brill to get to see them live

01.09.2014, 05:44 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

September 27th I believe at Wembley , yeah her voice is beautiful and so is she .

01.14.2014, 05:07 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
carly28
Tanuki

Cool . I saw them at manchester MEN arena.

01.16.2014, 06:36 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

That's awesome congratulations, hope you had a great time

01.16.2014, 06:37 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks