QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Mindgame
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Mindgame » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.25.05
  MindgamePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FLCL Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone seen it? I watched it about a year and a half ago on DVD but nobody has ever mentioned it anywhere.
The animation is stunning and the story is bonkers.

The other intresting thing is that the DVD case claims on the back that 'the matrixs joel siver is making a live action version of the film'.

If you've seen Mindgame you will realise this is a tall order.

Why has this film not created more fuss? It seemed to get a big DVD relelase in Japan.

08.25.2005, 07:50 AM FLCL is offline   Profile for FLCL Add FLCL to your buddy list
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've heard about it. But I haven't seen it. Is it worth watching?

Evil Enough For You?

09.18.2005, 09:50 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
FLCL
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.25.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FLCL Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes its ace, not to mention mental.

09.27.2005, 07:00 AM FLCL is offline   Profile for FLCL Add FLCL to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks