QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Mononoke Hime
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Mononoke Hime » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.13.14
  Mononoke HimePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mageof Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

First of all forgive me if something is wrong with my english

Hello Ghibli fans !

I'm seeking help for a special request.

I wanna get a special tatoo from Mononoke Hime, but I really cant fint the picture I'm looking for.

Im looking for original drawings, no fan art.

Looking for:

-the picture one of Moro's childs that we can see from the tail to the head
-and one of Mononoke holding her mask in one hand

I want to combine them so we can see Mononoke standing in front of him to create a really nice and original tatoo.

I searched so much on the internet, without any success.
If any king souls could help me on my humble fan quest it would be so much apreciated !

Thanks so much for taking time to read this and maybe help a fan to get the tatoo of his dreams

01.13.2014, 07:05 PM Mageof is offline   Profile for Mageof Add Mageof to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, Mageof...

I'm not sure where I might find this offhand but I will keep my eyes open...

And your English is OK, so don't worry about it...

01.14.2014, 04:10 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mageof
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mageof Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks bro looking foreward for positives awnsers

01.14.2014, 11:41 AM Mageof is offline   Profile for Mageof Add Mageof to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Moro's pups aren't major characters so your best bet is probably stills from the movie.

From my own unreliable memory, I have never seen San actually hold her mask in her hand. It's either on her face or on her head.

Sorry.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.15.2014, 12:21 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Mageof
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mageof Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I managed to get a big serie of Screen shots of Moro's childs so i can have the final position of the wolf i want.
For mononoke I'll keep on looking there for awnsers or online.
Thought maybe someone had an Artbook from the studios with the drawings im looking for.
Anyway thanks to you.

I'm hesitating on wether or not i should add Mononoke on the tatoo, the wolf is for sure on it....

Thanks

01.15.2014, 04:51 AM Mageof is offline   Profile for Mageof Add Mageof to your buddy list
potom68
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.16.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by potom68 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have the art book and will be happy to have a look through it for you, some time in the next week. Cheers.

01.16.2014, 05:18 AM potom68 is offline   Profile for potom68 Add potom68 to your buddy list
Mageof
Susuwatari

Thanks, I think i managed to get what I want.
If you find In your Artbook a picture of one of the Moro's childs it would be great, ill have some more to work on.
I managed to get a screen shot of the head full screen of one of them and I think it will make an awesome tatoo, just have to re-draw it.
I cant post pictures so ill show it to you with my User pic .

01.16.2014, 07:15 AM Mageof is offline   Profile for Mageof Add Mageof to your buddy list
Mageof
Susuwatari

would like to thank the users for the messages, I've found what I needed. If someone of the few fellows wants a picture of the tatoo, pm me it will be a pleasure.
See ya !!

01.19.2014, 02:25 PM Mageof is offline   Profile for Mageof Add Mageof to your buddy list
Mageof
Susuwatari

finnaly got it few months ago. mp me if you guys wanna see ^^
kinda cool

06.27.2014, 09:09 AM Mageof is offline   Profile for Mageof Add Mageof to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks