QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Laputa image song "Moshimo Sora wo Tobetara"
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Laputa image song "Moshimo Sora wo Tobetara" Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.11.05
  Laputa image song "Moshimo Sora wo Tobetara"Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Konan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know where I can download the Castle in the Sky image song "Moshimo Sora wo Tobetara"? Thanks.

“Miyazaki is the greatest living animator… His frames are brilliantly, sunnily ‘lit’, with exhilarating shifting perspectives and cinematic movement, and a drawing style that is as detailed and dense as Brueghel.” — Philip Lopate, Film Comment
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

09.02.2005, 08:09 PM Konan is offline   Profile for Konan Add Konan to your buddy list
OYM Angel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.12.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OYM Angel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've seen the image single on the CD Availability page on nausicaa.net, but I haven't seen the lyrics anywhere. It must be really rare.

09.06.2005, 09:21 AM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
pasky
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.29.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by pasky Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Laputa image album is part of one of the "Ghibli music" torrents on boxtorrents.com. [Standard disclaimer - be sure to buy the stuff when you get a chance and if you liked it... ;]

09.08.2005, 12:21 PM pasky is offline   Profile for pasky Add pasky to your buddy list Send an Email to pasky Homepage of pasky
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Konan
Does anyone know where I can download the Castle in the Sky image song "Moshimo Sora wo Tobetara"? Thanks.

i was not found. so, i will present for all.
http://rose-schwarzes.hp.infoseek.co.jp/music/ghibli.htm

09.09.2005, 12:35 PM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
Konan
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.11.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Konan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanashi
quote:
Originally posted by Konan

i was not found. so, i will present for all.
http://rose-schwarzes.hp.infoseek.co.jp/music/ghibli.htm

Thanks!

“Miyazaki is the greatest living animator… His frames are brilliantly, sunnily ‘lit’, with exhilarating shifting perspectives and cinematic movement, and a drawing style that is as detailed and dense as Brueghel.” — Philip Lopate, Film Comment
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

09.12.2005, 10:27 AM Konan is offline   Profile for Konan Add Konan to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks