QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Howl's Moving Castle Special Edition Pre-Order Started - R2 Japanese
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Howl's Moving Castle Special Edition Pre-Order Started - R2 Japanese Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  ]
howl_chan_wa_kawaii
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.09.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by howl_chan_wa_kawaii Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't remember which shipping I picked, but it was shipped via DHL and I do remember I picked the cheapest Amazon shipping there was. Unfortunately for international orders Amazon.jp doesn't have tracking.

I hope you get yours soon too. Make sure you let us know which scene you got!

I'm still having some trouble with my digi-camera, otherwise I would have posted a pic by now. Sorry.

sekai no yakusoku.
- Promise of the World

-- Why did Chihiro have to let go of Haku's hand? Why Chihiro do you make me cry buckets of tears?... sob--

Please report pirated Ghibli/Disney products: tips@disneyantipiracy.com or the confidential Antipiracy voice mail hotline, 818-560-3300.
Please protect Mr. Miyazaki's works.

My Howl's MC viewing addiction - final theatre count: 11 showings

11.23.2005, 03:05 PM howl_chan_wa_kawaii is offline   Profile for howl_chan_wa_kawaii Add howl_chan_wa_kawaii to your buddy list Send an Email to howl_chan_wa_kawaii
Johny
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.19.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Johny Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, it didn't come today. I'm not getting a 1/24 with my order I got one off ebay though

http://suki.gotdns.org/ku/kura/promo/DSCF0425.JPG

Post last edited by Johny on 11.23.2005, 03:13 PM.

11.23.2005, 03:12 PM Johny is offline   Profile for Johny Add Johny to your buddy list
howl_chan_wa_kawaii
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by howl_chan_wa_kawaii Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...actually how do I add an image to my post? I found an image online that is virtually the same as the one on my cube and want to share it, but I don't know how...

sekai no yakusoku.
- Promise of the World

-- Why did Chihiro have to let go of Haku's hand? Why Chihiro do you make me cry buckets of tears?... sob--

Please report pirated Ghibli/Disney products: tips@disneyantipiracy.com or the confidential Antipiracy voice mail hotline, 818-560-3300.

Post last edited by howl_chan_wa_kawaii on 11.24.2005, 02:51 PM.

11.24.2005, 05:58 AM howl_chan_wa_kawaii is offline   Profile for howl_chan_wa_kawaii Add howl_chan_wa_kawaii to your buddy list Send an Email to howl_chan_wa_kawaii
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by howl_chan_wa_kawaii
...actually how do I add an image to my post? I found an image online that is virtually the same as the one on my cube and want to share it, but I don't know how...

To add an image to your post, you can use the IMG tag, provided that the image is hosted on the web.

[code][img]http://whatever.com/blah.jpg[/img][/code]

If you want to upload an image from your hard drive to the web, you may try this site. Copy the URL after the upload is finished, and insert it into the code above.

http://picspace.to

Hope it helps!

11.27.2005, 06:12 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Johny
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Johny Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm still waiting for it to come

EDIT: Got the 1/24 today. Very nice except for there are a few scratches on the cube :'(

Post last edited by Johny on 11.29.2005, 05:20 PM.

11.29.2005, 01:36 PM Johny is offline   Profile for Johny Add Johny to your buddy list
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

jp link
http://club.buenavista.jp/ghibli/special/howl/news008.jsp
http://club.buenavista.jp/ghibli/special...urnal/index.jsp
the update of Official Howl's DVD site will end.
but, there is a photo of Christmas tree, it in a Ghibli Museum.

>this tree seems to be a kind of German Spruce.
>it was chosen by a big tree that stood behind the lodge of "Heidi".

12.01.2005, 08:39 PM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
Johny
Kodama

Has anyone else got scratches on their cube?

12.02.2005, 12:37 PM Johny is offline   Profile for Johny Add Johny to your buddy list
howl_chan_wa_kawaii
Tanuki

yes, very slight. Actually my film strip and the lettering are actually very slightly slanted

sekai no yakusoku.
- Promise of the World

12.03.2005, 03:54 PM howl_chan_wa_kawaii is offline   Profile for howl_chan_wa_kawaii Add howl_chan_wa_kawaii to your buddy list Send an Email to howl_chan_wa_kawaii
Johny
Kodama

Same with me

EDIT: Yay, it came today, just got to pick it up from the post office. I got tax though

Post last edited by Johny on 12.07.2005, 05:10 AM.

12.04.2005, 04:40 AM Johny is offline   Profile for Johny Add Johny to your buddy list
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Johny
Yay, it came today, just got to pick it up from the post office. I got tax though

Congratulations!
O-ME-DE-TO-U

12.07.2005, 08:43 AM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
Mayuna
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.11.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mayuna Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeyyy!!!! I got my HMC DVD special edition with 1/24 second clip!!!!! Yeeey!! I got one with young Sophie looking kinda worried I wanted to have Howl, now you can only see his feathery back XD (yeah, he's in his birdie form) It's the moment just before Howl says:'I got something I have to protect, It's you' XD Well, I'm glad it's not a clip from the end credits

Btw, what's the difference between the two Chinese languages? I hear it's different, but is it something like Mandarin and Cantonese?

12.11.2005, 01:17 PM Mayuna is offline   Profile for Mayuna Add Mayuna to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks