QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Tattoo
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Tattoo » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 12.28.13
  Ghibli TattooPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by carly28 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok so I'm working on getting a ghibli tattoo on my thigh and seen some great ones with my fave characters.

If you were to get a tat who would defo have to be in it?

04.25.2014, 04:16 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a Totoro tat on my left forearm and a Kodama on the right.

Go to page 80 in the Photo thread and scroll down and there are pictures posted of them. I didn't have the white areas filled in because I was working security at the time.

My son wrote the Totoro name upside down and I didn't notice until it was too late... I was reading a book while he was working.

Post a picture of your tattoo when you get it, carly...

04.25.2014, 07:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
carly28
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by carly28 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It won't be till september when it gets started as that's my birthday and I wanna find someone who is good at anime lol. My friend is designing it for my thigh. I'll post pic in next few months . I want totoro in the for definite

04.26.2014, 04:44 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Looking forward to it... Just don't tattoo the baby, even if it is Totoro... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.26.2014, 09:17 PM.

04.26.2014, 09:17 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
carly28
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by carly28 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Baby?

05.02.2014, 04:20 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by carly28
Baby?

Don't pay any attention, I don't have any idea of what i'm talking about.

Looking back, I seem to recall thinking you were talking about a two-year old somewhere...

05.02.2014, 07:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
carly28
Tanuki

Oh I see wat you mean. My daughter lol. No I won't get her tattooed yet as soon as she 18 she can. I thought u meant get a tattoo of a baby lol

05.16.2014, 05:23 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
dancarbonell00
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.19.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dancarbonell00 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is the only Ghibli tattoo I have
http://m.imgur.com/xWR2lQt

05.19.2014, 01:45 AM dancarbonell00 is offline   Profile for dancarbonell00 Add dancarbonell00 to your buddy list
carly28
Tanuki

I love it

05.20.2014, 05:15 PM carly28 is offline   Profile for carly28 Add carly28 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Very good, Dancarbonell00, and welcome to the Tavern... Always glad to see new faces, or in this case, tattoos, in the Tavern... lol

05.21.2014, 11:13 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Getting a Ghibli tattoo would be cool anywhere except Japan. It would be like getting an AK-47 with a My Little Pony theme. Tattoos are socially unacceptable due to their association with organized crime. You'll get kicked off public beaches if you have a tattoo that shows--even a tiny one.

06.20.2014, 10:29 AM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
husky51
The Old Guy

Wow, I didn't think they would be that strict about it. But I see your point, since Yakuza, I believe, heavily tattoo from the neck down...

Darn good to see you, dballred, it's been awhile... Some of us were just lamenting about all of the past regulars that are no longer active in the Tavern.

06.20.2014, 11:39 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mageof
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.13.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mageof Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

got my tatoo few month ago from mononoke hime really cool.
If you need advices, or something just ask

06.27.2014, 09:16 AM Mageof is offline   Profile for Mageof Add Mageof to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks