QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Video Games
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Video Games » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have the original game for DS. I liked what I played but I didn't get very far into it. I should give it another shot one day.

There was also a feature-length anime adaptation last year. I know the game had remakes and sequels, so I'm not sure exactly what was adapted. It might be worth checking out.

09.08.2020, 01:39 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I started playing Ni no Kuni a couple of days ago and it's an absolute joy. The environments are so beautiful, it's just like running around inside a Ghibli film! The characters are so charming too, the localisers did an amazing job on this.

My Anime List

09.23.2020, 10:36 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
poncholumps
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.23.20
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by poncholumps Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

COD, Minecraft, AxE

09.29.2020, 09:48 AM poncholumps is offline   Profile for poncholumps Add poncholumps to your buddy list
rompglide
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.07.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tales of Crestoria and Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris

11.09.2020, 05:35 AM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
KaliAce
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.05.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by KaliAce Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Marvel's Spider-Man
Animal Crossing: New Horizons

01.11.2021, 03:41 PM KaliAce is offline   Profile for KaliAce Add KaliAce to your buddy list
broad38
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.20.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by broad38 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like to play pokemon x game because this game graphic so good.

01.20.2021, 09:42 PM broad38 is offline   Profile for broad38 Add broad38 to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DayZ, Stand Alone. Different to the ArmAII Mod but good in its own way. Perhaps the finest completely open world unscripted game ever written. There is no story, no objective, no missions. You only need to stay alive and survive, and the gameplay is all about that. Wonderful stuff which burns up way too many of my daylight hours.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.25.2021, 06:32 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
. Wonderful stuff which burns up way too many of my daylight hours.

HAhahaha!!!

02.25.2021, 10:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
chase24
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.25.21
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by chase24 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am currently playing pokemon fire red game and this is the game that started me loving pokemon forever. i am so happy they made pokemon games in this world.

04.25.2021, 02:59 PM chase24 is offline   Profile for chase24 Add chase24 to your buddy list
ragstack
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ragstack Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

currently playing Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

04.28.2021, 04:27 PM ragstack is offline   Profile for ragstack Add ragstack to your buddy list
rompglide
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

playing Kingdom Hearts III

04.30.2021, 05:39 PM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I spent a bit of time playing the new Pokemon Snap game yesterday. It was really fun! I'm glad they revived that concept after all this time.

05.01.2021, 04:22 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Quite an interesting Game thats looks like a Ghibli World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfZZ8tas9BA

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

06.13.2021, 11:32 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
arren18
Administrator

Ooh, that looks pretty cool. It reminds me quite a bit of Zelda and Okami too.

06.14.2021, 11:07 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn

07.07.2021, 08:58 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Finally played The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for myself last night. My own console, my own game. I don't have to just watch anymore. Happiness! I love this game's world so much.

My Anime List

07.11.2021, 04:00 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, Last time I played much video games at home was back a couple of years with the original "Legend of Zelda"... The closest I ever came with winning (??) was by using 'cheats' supplied by my sons... lol Donley Kong; Marip Bros... lol

I liked arcade sames like Tank Battle (or was it Battle Tank?); Astroids; Centipede...

HAHAHAHA, I remember playing the original video game was Artari's "Pong"... Yeah, yeah, I know... I'm old!!!

07.11.2021, 09:11 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, Legend of Zelda's been going a heck of a long time, eh? Still going strong.

Just a heads-up for anyone interested, Ni no Kuni and Ni no Kuni II are 75% and 85% off on Humble Bundle for the next six days. Good chance to pick them up if you haven't played.

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

My Anime List

07.13.2021, 12:58 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
rompglide
Calcifer

Anyone here has tried playing Axie or Crypto Blades?

08.06.2021, 04:32 PM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
poncholumps
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.23.20
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by poncholumps Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dota 2 and Valheim

08.12.2021, 08:11 AM poncholumps is offline   Profile for poncholumps Add poncholumps to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks