QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Street Fighter: Assassin's FistPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wasn't even aware that it was an actual series, let alone the whole thing being already out, even though it's still fairly recent.

Here's the whole playlist.

When I first saw the trailer, I honestly thought that it was nothing more than a fan-made trailer (still a lot better than anything official though). When my friend told me it was real, we speculated about what the series would be about and whether sequels would be made.

I have to admit this: the series went beyond my expectations in an unexpected way.

What set this series apart from the rest of the media franchise is how it focuses entirely on the story and characters rather than just mindless Michael Bay-esque action. The amount of depth and backstory given to every character is nothing short of genius, while the story flowed very smoothly. In fact, if not for the the characters being who they are, this series would have succeeded just as well if it were produced using a different title. It's really that good.

Even better, the series is just the beginning; according to the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Fighter:_Assassin's_Fist]wiki page[/url], the end product will be a full two-hour feature film on DVD that will include more footage than the series. I'm glad for this because, frankly, the ending could have been a little better.

Oh, and get this: if deemed successful, the director hinted that he might do a sequel. Seriously can't wait for that

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.01.2014, 11:55 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks