QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Studio Ghibli New Elimination Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Studio Ghibli New Elimination Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  21  22  23  24  25  26    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I liked it too, but I've felt for a while that it was punching above its weight in terms of the titles it was competing with.

09.06.2014, 07:30 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Seiji Amasawa
Warawara

Registration Date: 07.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Amasawa Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Castle in the Sky +1
Whisper of the Heart -2

Castle in the Sky-4
Only Yesterday-8
Porco Rosso-9
Whisper of the Heart- 7

09.07.2014, 02:51 AM Seiji Amasawa is offline   Profile for Seiji Amasawa Add Seiji Amasawa to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WotH +1
Only Yesterday -2

Castle in the Sky-4
Only Yesterday-7
Porco Rosso-9
Whisper of the Heart- 8

09.07.2014, 04:19 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just to make myself clear, I posted the previous post pretty late last night, and here I am again in the morning.

Laputa +1
Porco -2

Castle in the Sky-5
Only Yesterday-7
Porco Rosso-7
Whisper of the Heart- 8

09.07.2014, 04:49 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Only Yesterday +1
Whisper -2

Castle in the Sky-5
Only Yesterday-8
Porco Rosso-7
Whisper of the Heart- 6

OUT:

1) Tales From Earthsea - Page 5, 11 Jul
2) The Secret World of Arrietty - Page 5, 11 Jul
3) My Neighbours the Yamadas - Page 9, 23 Jul
4) Pom Poko - Page 9, 24 Jul
5) Grave of the Fireflies - Page 10, 27 Jul
6) The Tale of Princess Kaguya - Page 11, 29 Jul
7) Howl's Moving Castle - Page 14, 7 Aug
8 ) Ponyo - Page 14, 9 Aug
9) The Cat Returns - Page 15, 10 Aug
10) Lupin III - The Castle of Cagliostro - Page 16, 13 Aug
11) My Neighbour Totoro - Page 20, 26 Aug
12) Princess Mononoke - Page 21, 28 Aug
13) Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Page 22, 30 Aug
14) Kiki's Delivery Service - Page 23, 2 Sept
15) The Wind Rises - Page 23, 3 Sept
16) Ocean Waves - Page 24, 4 Sept
17) Spirited Away - Page 24, 5 Sept
18 ) From Up On Poppy Hill - Page 24, 6 Sept

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 09.07.2014, 02:27 PM.

09.07.2014, 06:10 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Porco+1
Whisper-2

Castle in the Sky-5
Only Yesterday-8
Porco Rosso-8
Whisper of the Heart- 4

09.07.2014, 06:35 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Skovgaard
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.29.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Skovgaard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Porco Rosso +1
Castle in the Sky -2

Castle in the Sky-3
Only Yesterday-8
Porco Rosso-9
Whisper of the Heart- 4

09.07.2014, 07:57 AM Skovgaard is offline   Profile for Skovgaard Add Skovgaard to your buddy list Send an Email to Skovgaard
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You know somebody should make a meme comic strip about this ghibli battle

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.07.2014, 09:05 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the Heart +1
Porco Rosso -2

Castle in the Sky-3
Only Yesterday-8
Porco Rosso-7
Whisper of the Heart- 5

09.07.2014, 09:57 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
You know somebody should make a meme comic strip about this ghibli battle

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 09.07.2014, 03:25 PM.

09.07.2014, 02:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow I missed a lot while I was away ...

Whisper of the Heart +1
Castle in the Sky -2

Castle in the Sky-1
Only Yesterday-8
Porco Rosso-7
Whisper of the Heart-6

I don't want to -2 any of these

09.07.2014, 03:53 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Laputa +1
Only Yesterday -2

Castle in the Sky-2
Only Yesterday-6
Porco Rosso-7
Whisper of the Heart-6

My Anime List

09.07.2014, 04:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

WotH +1
Porco rosso -2

Castle in the Sky-2
Only Yesterday-6
Porco Rosso-5
Whisper of the Heart-7

Maybe I should download the movies I don't have to hunt for screenshots. I'm not confident my old bootleg set is still playable.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.07.2014, 08:32 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Seiji Amasawa
Warawara

Registration Date: 07.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Amasawa Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Porco Rosso+1
Whisper of the Heart -2

Castle in the Sky-2
Only Yesterday-6
Porco Rosso-6
Whisper of the Heart-5

09.07.2014, 09:32 PM Seiji Amasawa is offline   Profile for Seiji Amasawa Add Seiji Amasawa to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Laputa +1
Porco -2

Castle in the Sky-3
Only Yesterday-6
Porco Rosso-4
Whisper of the Heart-5

09.08.2014, 05:19 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WotH +1
Only Yesterday -2

Castle in the Sky-3
Only Yesterday-4
Porco Rosso-4
Whisper of the Heart-6

09.08.2014, 06:21 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
I don't want to -2 any of these

+1

(see what I did there?)

Laputa +1
Whisper -2

Castle in the Sky-4
Only Yesterday-4
Porco Rosso-4
Whisper of the Heart-4

09.08.2014, 06:37 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the Heart +1
Porco Rosso -2

Castle in the Sky-4
Only Yesterday-4
Porco Rosso-2
Whisper of the Heart-5

While lying in bed very early this morning, one of my last thoughts before fading off to sleep was that, when I add or detract 'points; from these Ghibli films I am NOT thinking entirely of the stories themselves, but merely the TITLES... It is easier that way...

09.08.2014, 10:30 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Skovgaard
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.29.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Skovgaard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Porco Rosso +1
Whisper of the Heart -2

Castle in the Sky-4
Only Yesterday-4
Porco Rosso-3
Whisper of the Heart-3

09.08.2014, 11:05 AM Skovgaard is offline   Profile for Skovgaard Add Skovgaard to your buddy list Send an Email to Skovgaard
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Porco Rosso +1
Castle in the Sky - 2

Castle in the Sky-2
Only Yesterday-4
Porco Rosso-4
Whisper of the Heart-3

09.08.2014, 01:29 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    ...  21  22  23  24  25  26    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks