QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Couples!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Couples!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Couples!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We've a thread for girls, a thread for guys so I thought a thread for lovers would be nice. MxF, MxM, FxF anything you please as long as its family friendly.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.08.2014, 02:35 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, fab idea Saddles. I foresee much sweetness.

I love the colours of the last one, and the details of the flowers in the Haku/Chihiro one. Very pretty.

I'm sure I have much worth posting, I'll need to have a rake through my folders...

My Anime List

07.08.2014, 03:10 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I liked those two as well. The colours in the underwater one are stunning. I hope you have some boys with boys couples because I seem to have collected quite a few sweet girl with girl ones! We need to balance things out.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.08.2014, 03:19 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, knowing me it'll be nothing but boys. No, I'll have a few boy-girl ones... I don't know about girl-girl... but as you say you can make up for it, so it's all good!

My Anime List

07.08.2014, 05:01 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Never thought of having a thread like this, but it makes a lot of sense! I can imagine a good deal of crossover with the previous thread about shipping.

07.08.2014, 09:26 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, I'd forgotten about that one. I was thinking mainly about pictures here to match our other two threads, but by all means talk about shipping/include shipping pictures if you want. I thought a thread like this might stimulate some conversation.

I just had to upload this, it's too adorable for words.

07.09.2014, 06:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, that is sweet. Is it from something?

I'll try to come up with some additions of my own to post later. I don't have anything lying around so I'll need to go looking.

07.09.2014, 01:02 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shipping??? (dumb Yank over here)

07.09.2014, 03:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

From http://www.urbandictionary.com

SHIP

N: Short for romantic relationship, popularized in fanfiction circles.

V: To endorse a romantic relationship.

N: I see a 'ship developing between Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley.

V: I ship Ron/Hermione

V: You are shipping Batman and Alfred again.

A: I'm a hopeless shipper with so many Disney characters.

@ Arren: Sorry, I don't know, it was a random image in a Pinterest page. Part of me wishes it was a page from a longer story but part of me thinks it's just fine as it is.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 07.09.2014, 03:10 PM.

07.09.2014, 03:09 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Awww! That one was adorable. >w<

My Anime List

07.09.2014, 04:33 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

We might be able to make an internet record for the thread with the most "Aww's" in!

07.09.2014, 05:13 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

(song)
"Ship to my Lou, my chosen one, Ship to my Lou, my Darlin'"

Thank you, thank you....

07.09.2014, 06:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

07.10.2014, 07:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'll just come to this thread every time I need something to make me smile, it's working very well so far. :3

My Anime List

07.10.2014, 02:56 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I adore the expressions in that last one. She's thinking "That's my hair! What? You're braiding it? You never braid my hair!"

His expression is one of determined incompetence.

07.10.2014, 05:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

07.11.2014, 06:13 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I adore the expressions in that last one. She's thinking "That's my hair! What? You're braiding it? You never braid my hair!"

His expression is one of determined incompetence.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

When I first saw the picture, I was immediately reminded of trying to braid my sisters air and never being able to get it tight enough... sigh.

memories.

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.11.2014, 12:32 PM.

07.11.2014, 12:32 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

07.13.2014, 07:09 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That one is really beautiful. I like the art design for it, and it showcases the kimonos well.

Post last edited by FlareNetworkC on 07.13.2014, 07:31 AM.

07.13.2014, 07:31 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

07.14.2014, 10:22 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks