QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Films from Studio Ghibli
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Films from Studio Ghibli » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.16.14
  Films from Studio GhibliPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ridly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

now generally i don't allow myself to do anything like im doing right now but i feel like i have to.

so lately Ive been pretty depressed and just didn't want to do anything at all but stare into space and i couldn't even think of anything. so i went online and figured i could do something Anything, well over the past few nights Ive watched 4 of studio ghibli's films and i feel happier now i don't know what these films did but i felt better watching them and after i felt much better and happier, generically i don't find films that do that, but these films gave me things to think about, they gave me something idk what one would call it, i watched these films in this order over the past few nights. i wanted to watch something that seemed like it had happiness in it and i have seen other movies from studio ghibli so i thought why not watch one's Ive never seen before.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Princess Mononoke
Porco Rosso
The Secret World of Arrietty

now each one was imo a pretty Awesome movie, when i was younger i had watched a film that i could never find i couldn't remember the name, i only remembered 1 part a guy with a bow and arrow stopping a demon thing with black worm things all over it, well after watching mononoke i realized it was that film and i had finally found it, and i also realized that i had once seen Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind as well but couldn't remember till i watched it. i must say after right after watching The Secret World of Arrietty this morning i felt a lot better i felt happier as well i don't feel so down now, i just hope this persists and does not disappear or fade away like so many memory's have. i had to say something about how these films made me feel better and i must say they should keep making films they are epic.

i don't really now how to end this since Ive never typed up anything like this before, just ignore any spelling mistakes / errors i generally don't type up anything like this ever. i feel happier now, i should probably watch more movies from studio ghibli

08.16.2014, 05:09 AM Ridly is offline   Profile for Ridly Add Ridly to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We are glad (speaking for all of us) that you got such feeling from the Ghibli Studio films, Ridly.

Welcome to the Tavern, Ridly, Hope you enjoy your time here...

08.16.2014, 12:26 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks