QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - A bit of introduction...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » A bit of introduction... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.11.14
  A bit of introduction...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maverick Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi guys,

Like many members, I came across this board searching for Studio Ghilbi type content. I'm hoping to contribute some here in the future.

A small introduction, I've always loved Studio Ghilbi works, especially Princess Mononoke, it's actually my favorite anime film.

Speaking of that film, I would also like to take time to share a link to my personal fan website : Link There I cover Princess Mononoke mainly and I'm constantly adding new content progressively I hope you'll enjoy.

http://anicentral.org/english/mononoke.html

All Princess Mononoke Information on my site, Chat, Screengrabs, Polls, ETC!

12.11.2014, 07:13 PM Maverick is offline   Profile for Maverick Add Maverick to your buddy list Send an Email to Maverick Homepage of Maverick
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, Maverick! I hope you'll like it here.

My Anime List

12.11.2014, 07:32 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

echoing Kaz's remarks,

WELCOME to the Tavern, Maverick, Welcome...

12.11.2014, 07:37 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Maverick
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.11.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maverick Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the warm welcome.

http://anicentral.org/english/mononoke.html

All Princess Mononoke Information on my site, Chat, Screengrabs, Polls, ETC!

12.11.2014, 09:29 PM Maverick is offline   Profile for Maverick Add Maverick to your buddy list Send an Email to Maverick Homepage of Maverick
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.12.2014, 12:20 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome! There aren't a lot of us here so new additions are always appreciated.

12.12.2014, 01:33 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Lalia Tabitha
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.08.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lalia Tabitha Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have been around for weeks but have actually just registered today! Maybe to become more active. :-)

Please welcome me as well and let us share thoughts.

02.08.2015, 11:22 PM Lalia Tabitha is offline   Profile for Lalia Tabitha Add Lalia Tabitha to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, I first found you in the 'listening' thread so I said hi there... lol Welcome Lalia

02.09.2015, 03:14 AM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello and welcome!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.09.2015, 09:04 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, Lalia! Glad to have you with us. ^.^

My Anime List

02.09.2015, 09:59 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks