QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - I am giving away a New Copy of The Wind Rises
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » I am giving away a New Copy of The Wind Rises » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  I am giving away a New Copy of The Wind RisesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey all, I don't want to sound like I am just advertising so if you don't feel it has use, then deleted as needed. I am giving away a New copy of The Wind Rises on Blu Ray and DVD Combo pack. It is the UK Release so Region 2 and B.

You can enter through my Instagram or Youtube, just by subbing and commenting your favourite anime series or film.

My Youtube is NerdzNation, the same as my Instagram

01.16.2015, 08:27 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
PrinceKaguya
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.13.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrinceKaguya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just subscribed to you my brother dont try to send me anything I live in the US but I like your content and you have a nice accent

03.15.2015, 10:47 PM PrinceKaguya is offline   Profile for PrinceKaguya Add PrinceKaguya to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya doing Spidey, how's it cookin''' I have already seen the film and I think I have a copy...But thanks anyway...

03.16.2015, 12:48 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks