QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - im new
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » im new » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.30.05
im newPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by karoodia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi i'm new, i signed up 5 minits ago (im not good at spelling, so just keep that to ya self) so enough about me. who are you all? come out of the shadows and show your self

09.30.2005, 09:42 AM karoodia is offline   Profile for karoodia Add karoodia to your buddy list
karoodia
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.30.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by karoodia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

alright, then i'll start this again, hello!

09.30.2005, 09:44 AM karoodia is offline   Profile for karoodia Add karoodia to your buddy list
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heyo and welcome! <^_^> I know it may seem to be a very deserted place at the time, but know we do have alot of members....no one gets on at the same time tho...sad isn't it? Ah, well, welcome anyway, and hopefully we can get this place more crowded.

Evil Enough For You?

10.08.2005, 02:37 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
cool_Fool54
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.04.06
I'm new! Hoooray.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cool_Fool54 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello everybody!

02.04.2006, 01:09 AM cool_Fool54 is offline   Profile for cool_Fool54 Add cool_Fool54 to your buddy list
cool_Fool54
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.04.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cool_Fool54 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello jello!

02.04.2006, 01:49 AM cool_Fool54 is offline   Profile for cool_Fool54 Add cool_Fool54 to your buddy list
E_Hakki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.29.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by E_Hakki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya

http://rapidshare.com/files/119113404/My..._Comic.rar.html
Imouto He Scans -
http://rapidshare.com/files/120625788/Imouto_He.rar.html
Le Roi Et L'Oiseau English Subs -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J732GAHR
Original Mononoke Story in English -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8A2YGU6

02.05.2006, 02:33 PM E_Hakki is offline   Profile for E_Hakki Add E_Hakki to your buddy list
Tresi
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.22.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tresi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome!!!!!

02.07.2006, 09:18 AM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
grophie
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.31.06
Hi !!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by grophie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Best regards from Mexico !!!

02.19.2006, 01:46 AM grophie is offline   Profile for grophie Add grophie to your buddy list Send an Email to grophie
Gorgy
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.13.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Gorgy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello

by mpw3d

02.19.2006, 01:27 PM Gorgy is offline   Profile for Gorgy Add Gorgy to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome to ghiblionline XD

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.19.2006, 01:50 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
The Violin Maker
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by The Violin Maker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I guess I was supposed to do one of these "hi, I'm new" intros, too. Hmmm. I just kinda crashed the Gedo Senki thread with my first post. Is that a forum faux pa(pau?)? I've never fiddled around with forums anyway; blame my upbringing.

03.08.2006, 01:38 AM The Violin Maker is offline   Profile for The Violin Maker Add The Violin Maker to your buddy list AIM Screenname: Auden Twilight
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks