QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Studio Ghibli New Hero Elimination Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Studio Ghibli New Hero Elimination Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shun +1
Ashitaka -2

Pazu - 6
Porco Rosso - 6
Seiji - 10
Ashitaka - 4
Shun - 4

09.04.2015, 12:11 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ashitaka +1
Seiji -2

Pazu - 6
Porco Rosso - 6
Seiji - 8
Ashitaka - 5
Shun - 4

My Anime List

09.04.2015, 12:21 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Porco +1
Seiji -2

Pazu - 6
Porco Rosso - 7
Seiji - 6
Ashitaka - 5
Shun - 4

Meh, pretty much impossible to choose now...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.05.2015, 09:15 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pazu +1
Porco -2

Pazu - 7
Porco Rosso - 5
Seiji - 6
Ashitaka - 5
Shun - 4

09.05.2015, 09:39 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Skovgaard
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.29.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Skovgaard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Porco Rosso +1
Pazu -2

Pazu - 5
Porco Rosso - 6
Seiji - 6
Ashitaka - 5
Shun - 4

09.05.2015, 12:57 PM Skovgaard is offline   Profile for Skovgaard Add Skovgaard to your buddy list Send an Email to Skovgaard
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seiji +1
Porco Rosso -2

Pazu - 5
Porco Rosso - 4
Seiji - 7
Ashitaka - 5
Shun - 4

09.05.2015, 01:50 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Porco +1
Seiji -2

Pazu - 5
Porco Rosso - 5
Seiji - 5
Ashitaka - 5
Shun - 4

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.06.2015, 07:07 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pazu +1
Porco -2

Pazu - 6
Porco Rosso - 3
Seiji - 5
Ashitaka - 5
Shun - 4

09.06.2015, 07:31 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Skovgaard
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.29.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Skovgaard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Porco Rosso +1
Pazu -2

Pazu - 4
Porco Rosso - 4
Seiji - 5
Ashitaka - 5
Shun - 4

09.06.2015, 09:06 AM Skovgaard is offline   Profile for Skovgaard Add Skovgaard to your buddy list Send an Email to Skovgaard
husky51
The Old Guy

Seiji +1
Porco Rosso -2

Pazu - 4
Porco Rosso - 2
Seiji - 6
Ashitaka - 5
Shun - 4

09.06.2015, 02:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Seiji Amasawa
Warawara

Registration Date: 07.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Amasawa Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ashitaka +1
Shun -2

Pazu - 4
Porco Rosso - 2
Seiji - 6
Ashitaka - 6
Shun - 2

09.06.2015, 11:28 PM Seiji Amasawa is offline   Profile for Seiji Amasawa Add Seiji Amasawa to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Pazu +1
Porco -2

Pazu - 5
Seiji - 6
Ashitaka - 6
Shun - 2

Porco is out.

09.07.2015, 04:12 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You posted twice in 24 hours Arren. I could have posted last night before I went to bed but didn't as my 24h wasn't up and I knew I could post again before you did.

I'm going to place my vote before yours.

Me:

Porco +1
Ashitaka -2

Pazu - 4
Porco Rosso - 3
Seiji - 6
Ashitaka - 4
Shun - 2

Then you:

Pazu +1
Porco -2

Pazu - 5
Porco Rosso -1
Seiji - 6
Ashitaka - 6
Shun - 2

I think that's fair.

09.07.2015, 07:58 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Now come on, I distinctly remember you doing the very same thing. Surely if I post a few hours earlier the following day it's nothing unreasonable. It's quite remarkable, really, that only on the twenty-third page, and only when one of your favourites gets put out, does it become a problem for somebody to post again after 21 hours.

Incidentally, even if I had waited until exactly 24 hours after my previous vote, I would've been in time.

Post last edited by arren18 on 09.07.2015, 10:06 AM.

09.07.2015, 10:05 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm sure I've done that too. I don't pay any attention to the time elapsed at all; as long as my last post doesn't say "Today" then I feel free to post. It's just a game. :') There's hardly any choosing between the characters that are left anyhow, it seems.

My Anime List

09.07.2015, 10:33 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

If we just stick to once in 24h there's no problem. "It's just a game" doesn't wash with me, you need t have structure to any game or there's no point playing it. If people play poker and glance at the next couple of cards in the deck with the excuse "its just a game" how would that work?

Rules are rules, structure is structure. We either stick to that or we don't bother at all.

Its not like its hard to follow a simple rule like once per 24h is it? As my post above noted, I specifically did not post last night before I went to bed because it was within 24h. We may as well post as Arren did, every 21h or maybe we should do it every 18, or 16... then where are we?

If the concensus is that Arren was not doing anything outside the spirit of the game I'll drop out.

09.07.2015, 10:48 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

I posted once one day, then a little earlier the following day. Yeah, we have rules, but it's only now that you decide they need to be so rigidly followed. Nobody until now has made a fuss about the timing of anyone else's posts.

Anyway, you didn't address my last point about when you posted. If you insist that my vote shouldn't count until 24 hours after my previous one, there's still no reason that yours should count first.

09.07.2015, 11:03 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Posting once per day seems the sensible thing; as I said, I've not been paying the slightest bit of attention to time. Sure, that potentially means you could post twice in the space of a few minutes if you were here around midnight (Tavern time), but I very much doubt anyone is that deeply invested in this inconsequential little game to bother. I see your point, I do... I just don't think we need to be taking this quite so seriously. We certainly don't need to fall out over it, we're better friends than that. ^^

My Anime List

09.07.2015, 02:32 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I have to agree with Kaz's point of view in this case...

We are better friends than this....

09.07.2015, 09:11 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In all honesty, I didn't vote several times simply because I didn't want to be called out for timing.

Here's how we can settle this. Saddles pick a hand, left or right.

09.08.2015, 06:55 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
[  «    ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks