QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - LEGO Princess Mononoke Needs your Support
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » LEGO Princess Mononoke Needs your Support » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.31.15
  LEGO Princess Mononoke Needs your SupportPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mononoke Lego Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The link to the project is below ,(on the official Lego Ideas site).
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/115117

If the project reaches 10,000 supports it will be reviewed by the Lego Designer team and have a chance of being made into a official LEGO set!

If you wish to support it you can sign up easily with facebook and press the support button ,(it's 100% free and does not require you to buy the set if it is made).

I've always loved Princess Mononoke from the first time I saw it and it's my favourite of the Ghibli movies that I have seen, (My neighbour Totoro,Spirited Away and Howls moving castle.

So if you wish to have this Lego set or want it to be made please don't hesitate to leave a support. I've made 25 different projects on Lego Ideas currently and It would be the world to me if one of them reached the Lego Review Stage.
-Thunderous Blade

08.31.2015, 01:18 PM Mononoke Lego is offline   Profile for Mononoke Lego Add Mononoke Lego to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks